+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I continue ?

Should I continue ?

Im 20 and currently studying in a university. I have my expectation on guys and I thought he's the one. But after starting a relationship.. This start to turn upside down. He's totally a different person!

When we're on a date, i paid for my food/drink/tickets ALMOST everything. Even if he paid for me first, he'll ask me back for the money. He's not "that" poor. He seems to count a lot with me. I do care about this matter where most of my friends do not have this kind of problem.

Whenever I told him that I hate some of his attitudes, he will just attack me back. We're not really solving the problems, in fact, did not solved any of the problem. The next time we quarrel, same thing happens again. I ignored him and the next day i met him, he just act like nothing happen at all yesterday. No action taken, no discussion, nothing. He continue doing it as if I did not say anything about it before.

Please help.. Should I continue or let it go ?
    Is it my fault? Is it me demanding too much from him? Is it because something wrong with me? Im not a good girlfriend?

Im going to be crazy with this problem piled up with exam is coming. I will break down if this continue.. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by beansprout; 02-05-08 at 07:32 PM.

What does he want from me??

OK! Im totally lost here.

There's a guy that I have feelings to during my secondary school. He did show out that he too, have feeling to me. But the thing is we did not start a relationship. I give up on him since he didnt take action after a long wait.

After i graduate, we've lost contact for around 3 years and now, he suddenly confessed to me asked me "Can you let me be your bf for 1 day?" I rejected his idea.

He told me that he do not want to start a relation with me because we're from different world. So, what does he want from me now? Why 1 day relationship ? Why suddenly confess to me after so many years? What is he thinking ?

Any guys can help ? Really appreciate it if anyone can enlighten me.. Thanks in advance

Sounds like too much BS. I wouldnt even bother wasting my time on this guy. The money thing, even if he isnt poor, when youre asked out on a date, whoever asks should pay. Thats rude as hell for him to ask for money back. I can see paying for things equally down the road.

I wouldnt hang on to this guy. Theres too much crap already in a new relationship, leave while you don't have too much invested.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Don't think about him until after exams. Just tell him you are too busy to socialize.

If he dumps you b/c of that, good riddance. If not, after your exams are finished dump him. He's no good.

And don't think about the other one either until school is finished. Get the hell off the site and back to studying!
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

what does money really have to do with anything?
    Do you like him? Do you care about him? Is money really that important to you that you would sacrifice a good relationship for it?
    If so, there's nothing wrong with that, you have your own priorities. But if you decide to stay with the guy, you have to take him as he is right now, and decide to let the money thing go. It may or may not change, but you can't go into a relationship expecting the person to be any different than what they are right now.