+ Follow This Topic

Thread: So i was listening to the radio...

So i was listening to the radio...

...today and the DJ was talking about being Gay. Like homosexual. he said that some dude was interviewed and he admitted to being on the down low about wanting to have sex with guys. he's married or something and he likes to have sex with guys. and the guy says that he isn't gay, he just likes sex with guys. isn't that the whole definition of being gay?! he's married to a woman and all but wat the hell? anyways, it was a dumb segment, i should have just switched to my mp3s.
    "Don't be afraid to fail because only through failure do you
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."

Good question. I wonder what "defines" gay. I would think that it means a sexual attraction to guys. So I would think he's gay. Any others?

Nice topics BTW. I'm glad your bored. Gives me something to do.

I have to disagree. I know lots of gay guys. We used to be really good friends in the past, but have all faded away...

Well my point is this: The meaning of gay is that you are sexually AND emotionally attracted to the same sex. I have had one of my gay friends suck my dick and I am not gay. I fealt no emotional attraction to him, or anyt other guy. Its just sex. Thats like guys in jail that bang other guys in the ass - neither guy is gay (ussually) - its just that the bigger guy needs to get off so he sticks it in a weaker guy that cant fight back...

Does anyone get what I am saying ?

Yeah. Good point Billy. Forgot about the jailhouse representatives. I guess maybe Gay then would mean also looking for a possible emotional relationship with a person of same sex. Although I think most people define it as sexually attracted (I know a few girls who consider themselves "bi" but only like to fool around with girls and wouldn't consider a girl for a longterm partner or relationship).

Alexi

there is no such thing as 'bi' to me - no middle ground - you either like the opposite sex - or you like the same sex --- people that think of themselves as 'bi' are ussually just sexually attracted to one side and emotionally attracted to the other... its weird grounds to talk about being 'bi'... but by most people's standards I would be considered 'bi' but i do not consider it...

Oh I think there most definitely IS such a thing as Bi. People who can get emotionally attached to both sexes. I know a girl who's bi. She's had serious girlfriends AND boyfriends and often talks about how she doesn't know who she's going to marry, but it's nice to have the option to marry the same sex (it was just legalized in certain parts of Cali where she lives)

Alexi

hell yes there is bi. I have met too may bisexuals to say they dont exist.