+ Follow This Topic

Thread: True Story

True Story

Okay Guyz I Am New To This Forum N I Love To Write I Am 19 Years Old And I Wana Share My True Same Same But Different Love Story With All Of You .. I Hope You Guys Will Not Get Bored But Do Comments .. Thank You Very Much And Please Pray For Both Of Us

Ehh Am Daud, And Our Story Is Pretty Complicated, But Its Worth It, I Used To Watch Alot Of Movies, Especially Love Stories, They Helped Turn Me Into A DayDreamer, Every Night I Went To Bed With All Sorts Of Fantasies.

In My Life, I Dated Alot Of Girls But I Neva Got The Happiness, The Feeling, Or I Neva Felt Proud But There WAS one good thing About All of them, All Of Those Girls Or My Past Showed Me, That I Can Still Get The Perfect Girl, SomeOne Is There Waitin For Me Without All Of That, I Probably Couldn't Felt Proud Of What I Have Today, I Finally Feels That My Life Is Beautifull And I Guess Ariel And Cinderalla Could Be Jealous Of Me

I Guess You All Probably Wonderin, When This Guy Will Start The Story, I Will Now. All Of The Above Info Was To Show How Happy And Lucky I Finally Am. How Old Are We 18, 19, We Met On The Internet, And How Ish Too Long But Apparently There Was Something About Each Other That We Liked Or Else We Would Not Still Be Talking Now. We Used To Talk Alot At Nights On Msn, We Used To Share Our Stories And Stuff And The Time Used To Spent So Fast, We Never Realised. That's A Short Distance Compared To What It Could Have Been When There Were People From All Over The World Doing The Same Thing. Anyways We Started Talkin On Msn And We Used To Talk Openly. Our Conversations Have Never Been One Of Those Hey! What's Up? Nothing Much?things just ends like that. We Used To Share, We Obviously Know Just About Everything About Each Other. She Actually Knows Some Things About Me That Neither My Best Friends Nor My Family Knows. Same For He, I Will Not Go Into Details lolx. This Was All Even Before We Met In Person. That Was When The Real Fairy Tale Began.

The Strange Thing Was We Neva Asked About Meeting Somewhere, Both Of Us Were Busy, Solving Our Lifes, But One Day She Asked Me If I Could Go To University Fair With Her And I Said Yesh, But I Was Glad. University Fair? This Was The Place, The Girl Could Take Her Friends With Her But She Asked Me Only And She Didn't Even Tried Askin Other People, It Was Ramadan. hEhe, It Took Me About An Hour To Get To University Fair, Aur When I Arrived, It Took Me An Hour To Get There And She Didn't Had A Cell So I Couldn't Contact Her But She Came An Hour Earlier Then Me, I Was At The Main Door Waiting For Her And Wondering How Am Going To Recognise Her But Time When She Came Infront Of Me, I Recognised Her And I Was Lookin At A Girl, Who Was Not Pretty But Beautifull. That Was Our Very First Real Eye Contact! Both Of Us Will Treasure It ForEver.

We Are Nervous And Couldn't Figured It What To Talk, But When She Started Talkin, She Was Talkin Non-Stop And I Was Listenin, N Suddenly Both Of Us Started Feeling Comfortable Around Each Other
    Then I Wondered Is It Love At A First Side. I Was Amazed At How Comfortable We Felt Around Each Other And How Easy It Was To Get Lost In Her Eyes.

Time Was Spendin Very Fast But We Were Talkin, We Spended A Whole Day With Each Other, It Was Perfect. Time Was Goin Fast N I Understood That A Person Can Need A One Moment To Find What Love Is, Then After Some Times, A Love Story Started In This World, Which Was Cute And Adorable, How Our Life Was Changed, You Can Ask AnyOne, People Will Tell You Or You Can Ask Her. Okay Lets Go Back To Our Story, It Gets Better Every Time We Get Together, I Am Not Going To Tell You In Details, Probably I Might Lose Some Readers If I Haven't Already. Our 2nd Month Was Faboulous, We Were On Our Open Relationship,You Can Say, There Were Two Boddies In One Soul, hEhe, Saniya..She Says That. Then I Came Up With An Idea Of Making A Website So People Will Get To Knw About Our Relationship And Today Ish Been 5 Months And Our Love Is Countless, And Yesh People, You Just Have To Wait For The Right Time. And I Decided That I Wanted To Make This Most Romantic Thing Ever And That Anybody Who Read Or Hears The Story Will Cry. hEhE, And You Guys Can See, My Writing Is Not Good Enough To Make Someone Feel Like Crying, But I Tried But Guys The Story Isn't Over Yet.

Now I Cannot Write My Future, But I Do Know Ke We Will Share Many More Wonderful Memories. So Far, It Has Been Amazing, I Never Tought My Life Can Be So Beautifull, I Can Have SomeOne Who Will Love Me So Much, We Really Are In Love. I Wouldn't Be Up Until Midnight Writing This If We Weren't, And I Am A Boy, hEhe. God, She's Worth It. Right Now I Am Feelings I Wrote Nothing And I Still Got To Write Alot But If I Described Every Feeling That I Have Had Since I Met Saniya, This Might Turn Into Something Longer Than Gone With The Wind, WOw, What A Dialogue? lOlx Nobody Wants To Stare At A Computer Screen That Long, I Guess Me N Saniya Don't See Each Other EveryDay But I Want Her To Know That There Are People Hearing Our Story. I Guess I Should Stop, Before It Actually Does Turn Into A Book. hEhe

In the wastelands between insomnia and clarevoiance
    The capitals. It burns my eyes!
    BACAMO
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Charity is gay.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    it's so damn long... oh shit, i'm only looking in my pants and i haven't started to scroll down this thread yet.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

wad do uu mean brO hEhe

i can't read all that.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

c'mon datz nah alot

are you okay?

wah happened bro

its wonderful you feel so strongly about her
    "Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage."

Thank You So Much

people .. take time 2read da story plz

I am pleased by reading your story. I am glad to see that still there are guys like you in this world. I hope you find true love in your life.

===========

bhupa

worldinfo

Ouch! my eyes hurts....its too long buddy make it a short story.
    Its good to know you loved someone.

It's great!