+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is this an obsession or...

Is this an obsession or...

My first time here, I will try to be short on my story: I met this girl in Belgrade like 9 months ago and I enjoyed talking to her a lot mostly in instant msg as we rarely saw her as she lives in another country. now I am planning to study in the same city where she lives but I am very unsure about my feeling for the first time in my life.
    i just know myself that I cannot wait to see her online so i could talk to her but i have noticed that despite the fact we could talk for hours we still are diffrent in many things and sometimes i can even imagine all the problems that would appear betwen us if we were to be a couple. i never told her that i like her or something like that somehow we kept it in friendly way even though others around me are claiming to see clear signs that we like each other which i refuse to accept. i often go to sleep telling myself that i have to forget her and move one to see some other girls and yet wake up with plans in my head how to invite her or should i make a move to tell her how i feel. and thats a problem:how can i tell someone how i feel when i dont even know it for myself? i just knwo i would like to keep talking to her for hours and hours. this situation is killing me since i cant just start liking some other girl.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    infatuated... yes you are.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Oh, my God. You went to the CAM School of Internet Dating, didn't you?

Okay, I'll explain that. CAM is one of our posters who is famous for thinking up ten reasons why something won't work with someone before he's even gone out with her.

You're worrying too much about this. Just let it happen. Either it will or it won't- now is not the time for grand confessions of passion. If you go to live in her city, your relationship may progress into something real. Or not. Either way, you can't make anything happen right now, and if you try to make her into a girlfriend before you're even over there, you'll be making a mistake.

Your online relationship is very different from a relationship in real life. Wait until you spend some time with her before you make any decisions.
    Spammer Spanker

Oh wow, honey, wait til you get there before starting something more. Trust me when I say online friendships are different than reality. Been there done that. If you keep your expectations low NOW and keep it at the level of what it is, no disappointment. Just wait and see when you get there!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.