+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Would you tell the truth ???

Would you tell the truth ???

ok so i guess now my ex never gave me a reason for a shadiness or just plain and simple being so distant , , ok ok , im not new at this , she met someone or she lost intrest ok ...whatever the case , I had grown to the point even where im tired of bad relationships and if it doesnt work out want to have a closure ...I know i would be honest , i wouldnt want her to waste her time , and I told her , i noticed that when i dont have a reason why ...I develope a hate .which i strongly have for her now , and honesty to me is hard to find these days , so being truthful is a relief for me and i would just move on ....

so my question is if you know all i ask for your honesty even if its bad , why would you tell the truth or leave someone without closure????

thanx

This "closure" thing is very subjective. I think a lot of people use it as an excuse to continue contact long after it's a good idea.

I think you should just simply break ties. You can write her a letter telling her exactly how you feel. You don't even have to send it. You're basically writing it to yourself anyway, when it comes down to it.
    Spammer Spanker

I agree with Giga, although we think we need closure to move on...nah. I've been there and my brother has been there and it just kept going. Break the ties and call it a day. You may never know the truth but rely on your own selfworth, your'e better than that!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

i dunno but i had closure... i needed the truth and the truth really set me free. i just couldnt go on without putting a period in that part of my life else i will just keep going back thinking... what really went wrong? so whatever means it was, i took the initiative to put an end to it...

but i guess it depends on how you really feel or want things to be. i was so ready to accept things (good or worst) that's why it was good for me to hear the truth and i immediately got over it and im myself again now.