+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Pushing me away..

Pushing me away..

Ok my boyfriend always gets mad at me if I talk to me old friends from where i used to live...He is always in my business and never lets me doing anything I want to..He always has to be where I am...I need my space, how can i Tell him that to where he would listen??
    The demon flies, the angel sings

The demon breaks the angel's wings

The angel cries her tears of glass

The demon breathes, they turn to ash

The angel stands up with her shield

The demon attacks without yield

The angel falls, and now she's dead

The demon takes and eats her head

Tell him that you need your space. You've got to show him that you're trustworthy. Give him examples of when you've just talked to friends for fun and nothing more. Tell him that he's important to you. Tell him you want him to be a boyfriend, not a parent or stalker who keeps tabs on you.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Controlling boyfriends are bad for you. You need to set some firm boundaries, and if he can't live with them, dump him.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by XxCherylxX View Post
    how can i Tell him that to where he would listen??
    Tell him to stop being such an immature little girl..

What? Did I say something a bit far off from the truth? Seriously.., only immature little girls act this way.., it just shows his insecurity.., and total lack of trust towards you.., remind him that he's a man.., and that it's time to start acting like one..

Whatever his issue is (insecurity).., you're happy to help him work on it.., but he can't keep doing this anymore because it's driving you nuts.., you don't want to feel like being in this relationship is like being in prison or detention.., he's just as much a part of your life as the rest of the world is.., they're both equally important.., and if he can't accept that.., and understand that.., then he's only going to start becomming a smaller and smaller part of your life.., end of story..

Best,

GrkScorp
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Do you have some history of some attempts which the boyfriend is aware? Are you generally a flirty girl? Do girls realize when they are flirty or not?
    Don't expect anything.

Well, everytime i try to talk to him he dont listen he will roll his eyes or say something i Did..Or he will change the subject...and when we fight nad i want to leave or i say something to piss him off he like grabs me and forces me to stay...or he pushes me or stuff like that...he scares me sometime..
    The demon flies, the angel sings

The demon breaks the angel's wings

The angel cries her tears of glass

The demon breathes, they turn to ash

The angel stands up with her shield

The demon attacks without yield

The angel falls, and now she's dead

The demon takes and eats her head

Well, everytime i try to talk to him he dont listen he will roll his eyes or say something i Did..Or he will change the subject...and when we fight nad i want to leave or i say something to piss him off he like grabs me and forces me to stay...or he pushes me or stuff like that...he scares me sometime..
    Nice relationship.., why are you both together again?

Best,

GrkScorp
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    This relationship is heading towards physical violence, and quickly.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Wow. It's like you're driving down the road and the sign says DANGER- BRIDGE OUT and you don't even hit the brakes.

What is wrong with you, Cheryl? Don't you get the Lifetime channel?
    Spammer Spanker

get out!!!

Ok my boyfriend always gets mad at me if I talk to me old
    friends from where i used to live...He is always in my business and never lets me doing
    anything I want to..He always has to be where I am...I need my space, how can i
    Tell him that to where he would listen??
    He seems like a controlling and jealous type all the time, never good
    traits to have in a relationship, and If you are, then your not ready.
    One or two nights should be spent with your friends, so you can keep in touch
    and not worry about what is happening between you two and just have fun.
    Guys always seem like they must be in control 100%, but it's better when there's some
    equality where the other half gets to decide what things they would like to do as well.
    ( checking phone calls, e-mails, IMs, etc. ) will just drive you crazy and leave you with denial.
    When you seem suspicious of him / her cheating, go talk about it and see, If this relationship
    is going to work out and try to get honest answers and not some lies.

P.S. Leave him, don't let him ruin your life.
    Last edited by Kromat; 10-05-08 at 11:31 AM.

" Nothing is a waste of time, if you use the experience wisely."
    => Auguste Rodin

why? does he not go and talk to his girl friends also? duh!

gurl.. i had this not so long ago.. a guy who couldn't control his jealousy or just simply have low-self esteem. he's over controlling you and he's just a boyfriend! imagine if he's gonna be your husband. you're already emotionally and verbally abused. physical abuse??? you'd better get out of it...fast!

if the relationship is not making you feel good or happy anymore, leave without looking back. you will soon realize he's a total immature jerk.

tell em jinx sista!! you already know what im going thru. fight for your right Cheryl, you're allowed to have any friends you want. I'm trying to figure out what you could do to avoid danger...

Too many factors. I have no idea how you live. Moving back in with your parents is what I'm thinking. Where he can't reach you until he truly understands he needs to trust you.

Don't act flirty...true what I read earlier here some girls are flirty and they don't even know it...interesting...

Friends are definitely always great to have, you can talk about things you couldn't talk to other people about. Y'kno..friends can shine too doesn't matter who you're goin out with :\ sorry this relates to me so much

haha! great to hear it from you bro mista!

cheryl, trust is a great issue in the relationship. if he doesnt trust you, you should alreayd start asking yourself if he indeed loves you. coz with love comes trust, care, concern, honesty and understanding.

gurl, im telling you, a guy who is paranoid with things like that is most likely doing the deed himself!

he's afraid you're doing the same things he is doing behind your back. sad but it's true!