+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what else can i do to turn on my girl?

what else can i do to turn on my girl?

ok so i'm deployed and while i'm gone i want to learn more and more about everything to make her happy when i come home. ok she thinks i'm very sexy which is nice lol. other than like working out....tanning....nairing my body what do girls think is sexy?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ask your girl what she likes. All our tastes are different. As for nairing your body? Not all women like this. I personally like hair. It is manly.

It seems like you will have more important things on your mind while you are deployed, no?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

hi

hey! i do have important things to worry about while i'm deployed. i do ask but she just stays broad about the subjects. she says she likes the nair and the tanning and the working out. she says she doesnt care though....i just wanna look the best i can for her ya know. we love each other and we have a great relationship and we're both very open on sex issues. i just dont know if there are other things i might be able to do or not.

Tedel Guest
    I think it was MiSombra who said it: "Don't get into her until she's begging you to do it."

Tease her a lot, do the unexpected (women hate when you just go 'straight to the point') and, if she's into it, pour some champagne on her and lick it softly

Every woman is different. Some of us like to be teased. Tie her up and blindfold her. Play great music, and then use all kinds of things to touch her body, like feathers and such. BUT, you have to make sure no matter what you do, she's game. You don't want to cross any lines.

On a side note, you're in my prayers no matter what you are!!!!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.