+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the most romantic thing your Boyfriend or husband done?

I'm just trying to get my point across that's all. Lets just get back onto the topic of this thread
    TJ the µß3R Trance Junkie

Too much sarcasm taken too seriously...everyone should just chill and take everything that is said here with a grain of salt. It's the internet, not a church.

Back to the romantic topic though. Our six month we cooked. I love cooking so I planned to have her come over and we cooked together. It was a blast, and good!

Our year and a half...well, I got stabbed in the back. Oh well. Happy new years...*sigh*
    Last edited by 1averagejoe; 19-05-08 at 11:23 AM.

2 nights ago I taken my gf to a coastal town (it was a 1 ½ hr drive) and we spent most of the late afternoon/night there. We ate pizza and had a relaxing walk along a long jetty (about 1km long) and just drove around and talked. It was a realy nice nite.

Camping last fall, IT WAS COLD. and sure i got drunk when we watched the meteor shower, and then got the spins when i laid on the picnic table. And then crawled on a small spot of grass and laid there and watched raccoons rip open our food.. Only to wake up covered in mud but we had fun, went swimming. Drank i have no idea how much UV. But in the end you know you have had a great time when your man holds your hair when your puke n in a wooden toilet in the middle of the state park.

what the hell happened to this thread?
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    what the hell happened to this thread?
    Me.

I find it romantic when my man confesses his feelings to me. It makes me feel all warm inside. I know it is so hard for you guys to express your feelings so it is truly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    I find it romantic when my man confesses his feelings to me. It makes me feel all warm inside. I know it is so hard for you guys to express your feelings so it is truly appreciated.
    Lol I express my feelings a little to much to my gf lol. I have to stop cus its pushing her away

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wigglz View Post
    Lol I express my feelings a little to much to my gf lol. I have to stop cus its pushing her away
    Yes, I depends on what is being said I suppose. I am not to fond of "I love you" all the time. Or nagging. I like "I glad I met you". You make be feel wonderful". "You are the best".

I'm home sick today and my husband called me from work to tell me he could never go back to work without me, it's not the same. I literally cried. It was so sweet for him to tell me just how much he appreciates me. Out of the blue things like that are the best!

And Fras, geezuz you cause so much trouble!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    So the ceiling in my girlfriend's bathroom fell down due to a leak in the apartments above.

She didn't feel comfortable sleeping in the bedroom last night so she slept on the couch and I went back and slept on the cot in my room...I couldn't come up with a reason to sleep naked.

Oh, and I missed sleeping without her.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Two days ago I had to get up at four am for work. After that, I came home briefly, but then HAD to go to the gym even though I was bone tired (I'm on this insurance-sponsored program, and they check my attendance). I didn't have anything started for dinner. My bf was just like, "Go ahead, go to the gym. don't worry about dinner, okay? Just go and I will take care of it."

When I came home, he'd roasted a chicken and made potato salad and it was wonderful! He was all smiley and proud of himself. God, he is just too wonderful.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    Yes, I depends on what is being said I suppose. I am not to fond of "I love you" all the time. Or nagging. I like "I glad I met you". You make be feel wonderful". "You are the best".
    Yea I say I love you a lot and itell her how much she means to me like all the time. I realy gotta stop it cus I know what it feels like hearing the same thing everyday

Hey can anyone give me any ideas on what to get my GF for her bday? And our 6 month anniversary? (Its on the same day) she dosnt like jewlry and I'm up to my neck in bills. I wanna get her somthing small yet cute for our 6 month and I wanna get her somthing big for her bday. She just got a new car and she loves it (if that gives you any ideas. And she loves music (punk, screamo/emo) I needz helps lolz

Cheers
    Last edited by Mr Wigglz; 21-05-08 at 06:48 AM. Reason: missed out some words lol

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Here's some worthwhile advice.

Don't celebrate 6 months.

Seriously.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast