+ Follow This Topic

Thread: my girl is stressed...

my girl is stressed...

ok so i'm deployed and that stresses my girl out a lot. also she's stressing about a lot of life issues and she's VERY moody and i try hard to not get upset when she says mean things or is in a pissy mood cuz i understand she's stressed out really bad and girls just get like that sometimes. i don't push her to tell me what's wrong and i say nice things to her and she just gets mad anyway. i don't know what i'm doing wrong or how to help her feel better faster. she's always very sweet to me. its nothing i can't get over i just want to know better ways i can make her feel better and not make her even more upset.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Stop walking on egg shells. She is allowed to be stressed out over your deployment, but she needs to handle it better. Rather than skate around the issue, why don't you just address it head-on? Tell her you know she is upset about your deployment, and she is right to be upset, but she is wasting the little time you have left being mean to you, and you don't want to go away with this ugliness between you.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?