+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What would you suggest is the meaning of love and hate at the same time?

What would you suggest is the meaning of love and hate at the same time?

Or still in love with the person, but you hate them too...

I'm in a situation with someone who hates his ex because she cheated and says that he isn't emotionally hurt, I believe otherwise though, and says that he is still crazy about her but he hates her also. Since I'm lost and don't know what to think can someone post their answer and explain to me what this might or means. (I've already figured that he's still in love with her no matter what he calls her; even saying that he'll never go back to being with her again. And he's lying to himself just so he can cover up his real feelings...Because I know if you've been with someone that long, as he says he has (5 years), you can't get over them so easily even if you find someone else to say that you love)...

k first things first...is this someone that youre dating? and how long have they been broken up for? If you are dating him and hes telling you he still has feelings for you.... its time to end it. That should never be said in a relationship. as for him really loving her i doubt it. depending on how long they have been broken up for.

Yes, is someone I'm dating. We're still together and he's been telling me ever since about his ex and how she broke his heart, and has resorted to calling her a bitch just because she cheated with some guy while he was away (He told me she said that she was lonely when he left and the guy came along). We didn't break up and now he's telling, but I'm in doubt that we will last...

Tone Guest
    I can relate.