+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Love in the workplace

Love in the workplace

I'm in a hole and I need a ladder to get out, so please stay with me. I work at a theme park (not mentioning any names"if you look at my screename you might be able to guess" and I'm 18, male. Well, the park is open 365 days a year so its not one of those summer things, I had to mention that. Anyway, I have a Lead (which is kinda like a boss of the crew of the roller coasters and rides), which is 18 and I think I want to get to know her better, its not so much a problem asking her, but if she say "yes or no", I know there's pros and cons with the relationship, but how would I approach it if she would say "no" and not have a bad outlook on me, or hold a grudge against me at work? Also, how would I be able to come more openly to her without just throwing it in her face? :cry: :cry: :cry:

try to make conversation weith her, first about this and that and later on about more serious things, get to be friendly with her and than asking her if she would like to have a drink sometime to talk more about it in a more casual way, off work.

play it slow, do no throw yourself at her!

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha he said he was 18.. he can't drink yet lol. well first off, she won't hold any grudges against you just because you asked her out. remember she is probably your superior and has to keep things on a profession level. however if you're willing to go forward with this, i suggest getting to know her. you have all the time in the world and especially because you work with her, it should be easier. take time to talk to her and see what she is like. after she trusts you enough then she'll start to cruz with you. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Thanks, and I can drink, just not legally

drinking soda is still drinking, right?