I know I had posted on here a while back about something that was going on. I am not asking for opinions or advice of any kind. I am here to simply confess. Recently I had divorced my wife of 6 years because of differences that we could never find any common ground on. The simple fact was that I wanted a family and my wife, now ex-wife never wanted kids or a family like that and we could never see eye to eye on this primary fact. My marriage had been over for quite awhile now and I did everything possible to try and open the channels for communication between us and even suggested marriage counseling trying for 3 years to keep the marriage going and it finally reached a point where I could no longer fight for something that was not going to work. Secondly I had posted awhile back about telling someone I cared greatly about at the time the way I felt about them. That was one of the biggest mistakes I have made in my life. That person and I are no longer speaking. Someone did happen to come into my life within the last couple of months and I ended up truly in love with this person with all my heart and soul and feelings emerged in me that I had never felt before. Now this person has pulled away from me and does not want to see me anymore. I know I deserve this because I have caused so many others pain in their lives and I deserve much worse that I am going through right now. Really the point of this thread is to say I am to blame and I am truly sorry to those people (you know who you are) from the bottom of my heart I have never wanted to hurt any of you and would rather I take all the pain and suffering I have caused all of you.