+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girl found out i'm coming out of relationship and lost interest

Girl found out i'm coming out of relationship and lost interest

so this girl i went on 2 dates with and was starting to really like got some info about me coming out of a serious relationship 3 days before our first date on top of which my ex felt the need to tell her we were still in love
    so she seemed to have really lost interest ever since, she would call all the time before which pretty much stopped and when we do talk its really casual chat now
    what can i do here? i told her i have 0 interest in my ex now which i do but apparently she's had a bad experience with this kind of situation so...

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Explain it to her.

You realize she's had bad experiences in the past, but your old relationship is over. Then say it's up to her, and let her call you.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Eek! Not many girls are up for being the rebound girl. I don't know that you will be able to change this girl's mind. 3 days after breaking up with someone is VERY soon to be dating. The new girl doesn't want to be bothered with old GF issues.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Wow, this is a tough situation. The ex should not have been in your affairs.

I really have no rules to dating but I seriously would not want to date a man on the rebound. I cannot ever see myself as the rebound girl. I understand how she feels. It is too difficult for you to understand this though because you are on the other side.

Perhaps keep contact if you are serious about her. But how do you know you are not using her as a rebound girl. It's okay to have a rebound girlfriend but you must let her know that you are not serious and just got out of a relationship so that she does not put too much emotions behind it.

When I first ended my relationship. I casually dated and made sure that I told the men that I was not serious. It was too hard for them to not develop feelings. I did a whole year of casual dating before I decide to go back into a serious relationship. I highly recommend taking a break from serious relationships after a breakup.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha do you really blame her?? you pretty much crushes her interest and now you expect her just to revive her feelings for you??

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

I wouldn't date a girl just coming out of a serious relationship 3 days after her breakup. Knowing you've been on two dates just three days after the break up. That's like what one day in between to go out and start dating again?

I would feel the girl doesn't care or try to put in effort or have no emotion. Plus I wouldn't want to be a rebound. Plus it was a serious relationship. You don't know how many times I've seen on and off relationships. She probably doesn't want to be a rebound, or be disappointed when problems with you and your ex come up, or know that she can be just like your last ex and be forgotten about and moved on so easily. I don't blame her.