+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: haha! your opinion guys...

haha! your opinion guys...

after all the bad words i could think of , every nasty thing i could say i said to my ex (well he definitely deserved it)and after exactly 2 weeks of no communication (i told him to erase my id in his list.. i actually thought he's dead after all this time lol), my ex suddenly popped online and said "hello". haha! told him... "hello? what's that? what do you want?" (rude? i didnt give a shit)... my picture was still in his display image (sorry i was not interested or happy though), told him to change his display image immediately ( i hate seeing my picture in his account after all the lies and cheating he did.. ewww). he said he forgot so i made him change it. lol and he did (good!) asked him what do you want.. he said do i have to want something to talk to you? (funny)... i said "so why are you talking to me now? is your girlfriend not around to entertain you?".. he replied.. "i gotta go now. bye". i said "haha! bye".

WHAT WAS THAT?!?!?!? though i honestly felt my whole body grow cold when i saw his message and replied those sentences to him. can't help but feel the bad emotions i felt just a few weeks ago. i was outright rude and crude alright... coz probably i still feel like kicking his balls. lol

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It's all good to have resentment ... After all, he done you dirty right? It's only been 2 weeks ... You can't shake those feelings that fast ...

btw - you double posted
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

Quote Originally Posted by jinx343 View Post
    i was outright rude and crude alright... coz probably i still feel like kicking his balls. lol
    I don't know if there's a need to be rude.., at least.., if you're going to be a little rude.., be even more funny..

If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

[quote=tooxshort;337984]It's all good to have resentment ... After all, he done you dirty right? It's only been 2 weeks ... You can't shake those feelings that fast ...[/QUOTE

definitely... what was he thinking??? that i have asphyxia or memory loss? lol

Quote Originally Posted by tooxshort View Post
    btw - you double posted
    yeah.. usually happens.. multiple posts sometimes ...shit my net connection. sorry

thanks tooxshort

Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    I don't know if there's a need to be rude.., at least.., if you're going to be a little rude.., be even more funny..

nice line. lol i'll keep that in mind the next time it happens but i actually dont want it to happen.. ever. he could just vanish in the face of the earth for all i care. thanks grkscorp

just out of the blue?!?!?! what was he thinking?

just out of the blue?!?!?! what was he thinking?
    It depends how long since the two of you broke up he waited to first contact you back.., within a month.., he's still trying to "be friends"..

After about 2-3 months though.., that just means that he hasn't found anyone else yet and is missing the sex..

So it depends how long it's been..
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

lol GRK!!! That picture is hilarious.

Cheating sucks, I know how you feel...angry, sad, hurt, and all those other feelings are probably driving you crazy. Please use that picture next time he tries to contact you...lol. But anyways, I wish you the best of luck with your recovery! Just remember, there are good guys out there that want to treat you right, like me .
    Last edited by 1averagejoe; 22-05-08 at 02:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    It depends how long since the two of you broke up he waited to first contact you back.., within a month.., he's still trying to "be friends"..

After about 2-3 months though.., that just means that he hasn't found anyone else yet and is missing the sex..

So it depends how long it's been..
    it's been a month since the break up. 2 weeks since the last conversation.

he cheated on me by having another gf in his hometown so he has definitely found someone long before we broke up.. that's why i told him" why r u talking to me? is your gf not around to entertain you?"

plus, im one of the rare species left on earth.. a virgin.. so definitely nto the sex.. haha!

though i bet he's curious why i havent contacted him ever since.. i guess that explains the sudden turn up. what was he thinking? that i'd go running after him begging after what he has done? duh! in his dreams.
    Last edited by jinx343; 22-05-08 at 02:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 1averagejoe View Post
    lol GRK!!! That picture is hilarious.

Cheating sucks, I know how you feel...angry, sad, hurt, and all those other feelings are probably driving you crazy. Please use that picture next time he tries to contact you...lol. But anyways, I wish you the best of luck with your recovery! Just remember, there are good guys out there that want to treat you right, like me .
    yeah it definitely was hilarious

felt like i have the world on my shoulders when i was in that situation my trust on guys and perspective on love has completely changed. so i couldnt forgive what he has done.let alone forget. yeah average joe.. i want to use that pic on him. lol piss him off for sure. haha!

cool.. where could i find one like you AJ? hehe thanks

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It's the Philippines! People be cheatin' on each other over there all the time!

I can say that because I'm Filipino ...

Ok ok ... I shouldn't knock all Filipinos, but from what I've experienced ... a lot of Filipino guys and girls have boy/girlfriends on the side ... And since I'm an American, I think it's all f*cked up ... but yeah ... You gotta analyze the situation and know what's up, I guess ... How? I couldn't tell you ...
    Last edited by tooxshort; 22-05-08 at 02:46 PM.
    no autographs, please!

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

It's the Philippines! People be cheatin' on each other over there all the time!

I can say that because I'm Filipino ...
    tooxshort.. he's not filipino.. he's turkish. im a filipina but i hate cheating. wouldnt even dream of cheating. so dont load us all in one basket. after all cheating happens irregardless of the nationality. plus i live by the golden rule.. dont do unto others what you dont want others do unto you. lol

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    tooxshort.. he's not filipino.. he's turkish. im a filipina but i hate cheating. wouldnt even dream of cheating. so dont load us all in one basket. plus i live by the golden rule.. dont do unto others what you dont want others do unto you. lol
    He's Turkish? Isn't Rufa's husband Turkish? hahaha ... I know I know ... But I didn't say ALL Filipinos cheat ... It just seems to be a constant trend that we need to work on, you feel?

How'd you get with him anyway?
    no autographs, please!

Life is ... Too Short.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    wait, i remember this thing called a "block" button.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

He's Turkish? Isn't Rufa's husband Turkish? hahaha ... I know I know ... But I didn't say ALL Filipinos cheat ... It just seems to be a constant trend that we need to work on, you feel?

How'd you get with him anyway?

lol.. yeah ruffa's ex husband is turkish. hahahaha! need you remind me of that?

the common way nowadays..through internet.. hehehe

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast