+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Have you accepted what happened Black Widow?

Have you accepted what happened Black Widow?

In October your whole being was screaming, sending out existential shock waves. You had a great love recently, the person that was ment to be the love of your life, the one you fiercly fighted for thorough many hardships to the very very very end. You truely fought for him and wanted to believe in it so sincerely, even when your bounds to him had started fading away within you. Once, two words watered a dry desert, but this time the source was another than your hearth's choice. I'm sorry. You went to vacation with him for a coming back with the the promise to sort it out. Still, the efforts you made together could not beat the force that drifted you apart from each other.
    Even if he is now gone the war is still not over.

Your body demanded love and care. To your great sorrow there were stains between the sheets. Think you blame that for the outcome. Did you take a look under the bed? You see the spider, but don't stare at it in the middle of its web, look at the web it was climbing on.

Your body is still in mourning with the memories. The pain in your body woke up recently, maybe wondering ”why why why...why it had to be this way”. It has still not faced the sorrow you are waiting for to come- therefore it can not prepare itself for something new, someone else.

You have done so much for your loved one, your very outmost, and still the pain have not left you.You did everything you were able to do. You have to accept that.

Now, You must cry out the Sorrow, understanding what ever you did, how much ever you tried and wanted, it was simply not possible to create the future with him. That is how things are. Express this enormous love and now the enormous sorrow you carry on your shoulders. Go out in a forest and scream it out loud, sing it, dance, paint it, write it-most importantly you must feel the pain and sorrow deep down in your body, cry it walking on all fours on the floor, punching and beating your bed and your pillows, tearing your sheets a part, screaming, crying, shouting out loud ... (maybe then, only you know, maybe you need to go back and give it one more try?).

But please, for your own sake, Let go! Let all your inner forces free, let it explode out in the sky expressing in all colors the love and the sorrow your hearth bears. What is sure is, if you want to go on, You won't be able to love anyone else, how much you ever want it, before a flood of tears have shed the shadows from past...

Now, You dread this to happen again, and a fraightening venom runs thorough your vains making you turn, twist and bite in fear. In this fear you have for a long time tested me, tried out, forcing me, in case in would do something that would confirm your fear, that this could happen and become true again.

I can not promise anything.

But don't try to escape!

This is a pain we have to live with if we want to live a full life, the fear of separation of what we love. I have been fleeing from myself all my life.

Maybe your mourning time has come to its end? Face your tears, those that are waiting for you, with courage- wether it is with or without love, it's more pleasent to live life free from sorrow.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    That was very potent. Lots to think about there.

Are you male or female, M? Not really relevant, but curious.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    That was very potent. Lots to think about there.

Are you male or female, M? Not really relevant, but curious.
    I'm guessing female
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by magmouse View Post
    This is a pain we have to live with if we want to live a full life, the fear of separation of what we love. I have been fleeing from myself all my life.
    And what if we don't fear seperation of what we love? What if we accept that all is transient and loss is guaranteed at some point in time just as death. Should we still live with pain if we want to live a full life?
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

M. I don't think that we need to live in pain, that's not necessary (more than for some periods when we face sorrow,but those should be transitional and give way to the positive forces within us) But in order to, what i call live a full life, at some point, we have to realise at a very profond existential level how fragile everything is. That we may have to be able to separate from everything, for some people those things happens very fast sometimes (healt,accidents,cheating). What i think is that we can draw some important concret conclusions from this profond understanding, and live our lifes fully and rich.
    I'm trying to learn this.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Humans tend to learn best from pain. The wisest people I've ever met are those who have had to come to terms with great loss. Interesting, isn't it?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Do you have something against proper punctuation?

Quote Originally Posted by bohemiandonut View Post
    Do you have something against proper punctuation?
    It's my artistical freedom that expresses itself, anarchic mind breaking established rules