+ Follow This Topic

Thread: A Test is a Test is a Test

A Test is a Test is a Test

Imagine. You are having a wonderful time with the woman of your dreams. You both are laughing and smiling. Having one of the times of your life. When suddenly, she reaches in the ground and arms herself with a shield. By the likes you have never seen before.

You don't know what's going on. Much less, what to do. So you give a weak flick to the shield in confusion and cowardice and walk away. In turn giving up on yourself and your manhood. The woman is disappointed. All attraction and respect she had for you is now gone.

Let's go back in time.

She stands with the shield again. You refuse to make the same mistake. So you raise your hands in the air and summon a GRAND DRAGON. You order him to tear the shield apart and fling its scraps into oblivion. It does so. And after the great light creates the dragon's exit. The girl runs away in terror. She meant no harm. You meant no harm. But you hurt her. All attraction and respect she had for you is again lost.

One more chance. Can you make it?.....Okay then.

She stands, hot body and all. Blocking you away with this sudden show of brat and bitch behavior. You take a quick flashback on your former attempts. Slowly, you walk up to the shield. You give a cocky smirk with a strong-hearted laugh and firmly push aside the barrier. She drops it, she stares into your pupils in awe. You look at her with a raised eyebrow. Ready for more. She jumps into your arms. You look down upon her long flowing hair. Her attraction has increased for you. For you are now a man.

-dragondragon

Lolz

LOL. I've actually never played D&D. But I get where you're coming from. I went a bit over-the-top with the dragon and shield. I'm happy you get it though.

It's more towards artful and brilliant.., very nicely put..
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkukiller View Post
    but too much dungeons & dragons for you.
    What is up with that.., I met this dude on here.., he was a D&D fan.., and from what I understand it's a paper and pencil game.., and now he has my younger brother hooked..

For one.., if he still wants to play games.., he has computer games.., and an amazing computer to play them on.., actual graphics.., automatic calculations.., it's a "game".., not a "job"

On top of that.., paper and pencil? What the hell do you even do?
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

No idea.

Beats me Skorp....beats me.

She raises her shield.

"...Okay well I'm going to go home now."

She looks after you all sad and confused, curses her shield, puts it away for good and you didn't even have to play into her medieval fantasy (a downward spiral if there ever was one.)

you want an asian male prostitute?

thats classy?
    Gee..I thought I saw a pussycat. ~PCD

Asian male prostitutes can actually be quite classy.