+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sometimes when I'm naked...

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

Sometimes when I'm naked...

...I just sit and admire my penis.

First it goes from small and squishy, to 3, maybe even 4 times that size and hard as a rock.

Then I just wanna walk around and poke and rub girl flesh with it.

I feel like it almost gives me superpowers. Like, if I lost everything I ever owned, lost everybody I ever loved, my penis would be my saving grace, the last thing I could be proud of.

They say if you shake it more than twice, you're playing with it.

Well, I shake mine 5, 6 times, or more!

Sometimes when it's just chillin' like nothin's goin' on. I can push it "in" my body with my finger and make it disappear! As if I was simply endowed with nothing but my balls. But as soon as I pull my finger away, HOORAY! it pops right back out again! My girlfriend doesn't like it when I do that because she thinks someday it might get stuck.

Then I get depressed.

Thinking about how if it were bigger, I wouldn't be able to do that. That only because my penis is so little am I able to play peek-a-boo with my wang. And that I'm sure every other guy in the world clearly stopped playing that game when they turned 12 when their balls dropped and their wieners sank to their knees.

Everybody's but mine.

But then I get all that confidence back when I manage to trigger my girlfriend's gag reflex, or when I see the head poking out between her double D's, or when I watch gallons of liquid pearl soar through the sky like a firework finale!

Oh, yes.

I love my penis.

Fras, you play with your penis! I'm in shock! And laughing so hard I almost pissed my pants! Well now you have to tell us ALL of your dick tricks.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Aw, playing peek-a-wang with your wholesome country girlfriend? That's almost fuching- er, touching..

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by bohemiandonut View Post
    Aw, playing peek-a-wang with your wholesome country girlfriend? That's almost fuching- er, touching..
    No, I've only managed to show her that like once, because it's usually not small when she's around.

It's mostly for my own private amusement.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Very informative Fras, thanks.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Whoa!!!

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    This is the best part about LF - getting an idea of what males do when no one is looking...
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

You should make a mangina and freak your girl out. You can do it when its soft or hard. Stick your wang and ur balls between your legs and hold them there with your legs. Look in the mirror and it looks like you have a vagina. Call ur girl in and watch the look on her face. Honestly I don't do that *looks around the for somewhere to hide*
    TJ the µß3R Trance Junkie

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wigglz View Post
    You should make a mangina and freak your girl out. You can do it when its soft or hard. Stick your wang and ur balls between your legs and hold them there with your legs. Look in the mirror and it looks like you have a vagina. Call ur girl in and watch the look on her face. Honestly I don't do that *looks around the for somewhere to hide*
    Yeah, that's wild.

Hello All, that move is Buffalo Bills from Silence of the Lambs! (favorite movie of all time) Remember where he stands in front of the mirror in that pose and says..."Id fuk myself" What a great moment.

Or you could try "Alf" that's right, get him hard and put a pair of sunglasses on it.

Try the helicopter, swing it around in circles really fast.

The first thing you talked about Fras, where it pokes out, we called that the "Baby bird"

Hehe yea when I get bored I swing it around (I do this in the shower) hehe its fun
    TJ the µß3R Trance Junkie

Quote Originally Posted by squirrley View Post
    Hello All, that move is Buffalo Bills from Silence of the Lambs! (favorite movie of all time) Remember where he stands in front of the mirror in that pose and says..."Id fuk myself" What a great moment.

Or you could try "Alf" that's right, get him hard and put a pair of sunglasses on it.

Try the helicopter, swing it around in circles really fast.

The first thing you talked about Fras, where it pokes out, we called that the "Baby bird"
    Who is "we" were you one of Manson's followers?

Haha Bo, no actually shit I hate to actually admit this, but it was a group of my friends from the early 90's. I died when my guy friends did these things and named them. I don't think females have anything we can call gina tricks?

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    A very arousing read Fras

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You know what I did early this morning when I woke up? I sleep in just some soccer shorts... So I woke up on my back and pulled my shorts down to my knees while lying there just so I could think to myself "Yeah, a girl would look real good sitting there and riding that" and then fell back asleep

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast