+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Cheated...

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Stirfry, what are your options now? I assume you are broken up with your boyfriend now... do you plan to continue your friendship with the guy you slept with?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Stirfry Guest
    I was forgiven by my bf today, and we got back together. I told the guy I cheated with (was my best friend for 6 years) that I can't see or talk to him again.. he's been in love with me for years, I just never let myself believe it..it was depressing. Broke someone else's heart.

hopefully you're using condoms.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Why did you get back together with your boyfriend? It sounded like you were getting sick of him before this took place... why didn't you just take the oppportunity to move on?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

guilt.
    _________
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Stirfry Guest
    I was pretty dumb for cheating, but not dumb enough to do it without protection.

I had the idea that the grass is greener on the other side... I lost sight of the good in him, and became selfish. We reconsiled our differences, and things are ok now.
    Last edited by Stirfry; 28-05-08 at 01:01 PM.

Stirfry, live your life without being a bitch. Its life not a game where u can just use everyone u want. Your bf may forgive you but he'll never forget.
    Last edited by Bennyzilla; 28-05-08 at 01:15 PM.
    "I only wanted someone to love, but something happened on the way to heaven"

I don't see how a few days ago you wanted to break up with the guy now you want to get back with him. What changed? I think misombra is right, you feel guilty for what you did so you're going to get back with the guy to make him feel better. I mean if you're not interested in him anymore let him go. Don't do him any more harm by dragging him along and giving him false hopes.

Please don't hurt the poor guy again...to be honest he's kind of stupid to get back together with you. I'd never allow myself to get back with someone that cheated on me. Trust is going to be a big problem with you and your boyfriend. Even if he wants to trust you he's going to have doubts.

I can already see what's going to happen. You're off with your friends, he's somewhere else and is probably going to be going crazy wondering if you're cheating on him again. Even if he wants to trust you, he'll have doubts, it will drive him crazy and if you ever get in an argument don't be surprised if he brings it up that he's wondering where you have been or thinks you're cheating on him. Once you lose that trust in someone it takes a LONG time to get back. He may have forgiven you, but he will never forget what you have done.

Whatever happens please learn from your mistakes. Stop smoking and drinking because you clearly can't control yourself when you're under the influence. And don't break the poor guys heart again.

Best of luck to the both of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennyzilla View Post
    Stirfry, live your life without being a bitch. Its life not a game where u can just use everyone u want. Your bf may forgive you but he'll never forget.
    You've ruined the relationship, regardless of whether or not your bf "forgave" you. The next time you go out without him, he's going to wonder in the back of his mind whether you're getting railed by the bartender. He's never going to forget what you did to him.

He'll learn his lesson when you cheat on him again. You may say it'll never happen again, but if you have it inside you to cheat once, you can cheat again.

You only cheated cause drugs and alcohol were involved, right? What happens the next time you decide to get drunk and high? Oh, it'll never happen again, right?

Hopefully you don't hurt this guy again. Don't expect it to last though.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Stirfry View Post
    This is really bad. He's going to tell all his friends and family what I did.
    lmao! Burn in hell bitch

Bennyzilla, make your point without being a bitch. It's a love forum, not a bashing forum.
    Actually Stirfry, This is pretty much a bashing forum.. Whenever i put anything up here, I always get asses being much much worse than Bennyzilla there...
    What he said wasnt even bashing, I dont think thats very insulting..

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    lmao! Burn in hell bitch
    /agree... People who are stupid enough to do this type of thing... Well thats all ill say
    P.S. I dont believe in hell.. or god for that matter... But this would be going OT.
    "And Such Is Life"
    [url=www.desiwow.net/][/url]
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/desinatex][/url]

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Desinate View Post
    Actually Stirfry, This is pretty much a bashing forum.. Whenever i put anything up here, I always get asses being much much worse than Bennyzilla there...
    Sometimes people get offended when they don't get the answers they envisioned in their minds. What did you expect people to say when she admittedly said she wanted to break up with her boyfriend, didn't get around to it, and ended up cheating on him with her best friend after getting high and drunk.

Yes, we shouldn't have bashed her. We should have praised her, right? If you come here for answers, you're gonna get 'em live and uncut. In reality, that's what a lot of people need.

Stirfry,

I have a strong feeling that this is all going to go downhill ... I'm sure you could take a look at many of the other "cheating" threads and notice a trend ... Relationships are built on love and trust, but it's hard to love someone the same when you can't trust them.

If you somehow make this work, Stirfry, I'll be impressed. And more power to you for making it work. It'd be rare and not something many of us could do (whether we were the cheaters or the cheatees).

But in all honesty, you should've walked away and given each other the chance to move on ... There's no way you can forget what happened. I feel bad for your boyfriend because if I were him, I woulda been gone.
    Last edited by tooxshort; 29-05-08 at 02:27 AM.
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

I think that another reason she might have tried to get back with him, besides guilt, was so that he didn't spread the word that she's a cheating whore.

She was obviously pretty upset that he'd be telling friends and family, so it could be a way to save face.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I told the guy I cheated with (was my best friend for 6 years) that I can't see or talk to him again.. he's been in love with me for years, I just never let myself believe it..
    Just to make sure I understand this:

- you cheated on your BF
    - you cheated with your best friend, who has loved you for years?

Okay, I lost all sympathy I had for you. You're a cruel bitch. It would have been kinder if you had cheated with a stranger.

Aside from the cheating, I could never, EVER, sleep with a friend who I knew loved me unless I had every intention of continuing a relationship with him.

Sounds like you took TWO guys hearts for the price of one. No wonder men hate on women the way they do.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sorry, I think it's hilarious that she managed to make tons of bad decisions that night...but managed to be conscious enough to remember a condom.

What a safe cheater.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast