+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Cheated...

Stirfry Guest
    : ) .......
    Last edited by Stirfry; 29-05-08 at 12:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    Oh please. You act as if my calling you a whore and scum is only because you're a woman. If Frasbee was on here talking about the time he cheated on his gf, I'd be calling him a whore and scum too.
    Regardless, you're still a lying, cheating, whorebag.
    See! She's ready to cheat again!

Cain.. I think you and Illusional are my favourite people on this forum! xD
    "And Such Is Life"
    [url=www.desiwow.net/][/url]
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/desinatex][/url]

Meh IMO the ones I cheated on deserved it lol. Especially one.
    Anyways, no they were not casual relationships. They were all serious.. too serious to be honest.
    And when I say cheated.. it was a bit more than kissing.. I guess as far as you can go without having sex. It wasn't exactly something that one would forgive you for easily. It wasn't the case for all of them.. some of them it was just a bit of kissin' and a cuddlin'.. but for others.. well.. there was 'sexual contact' as Jeremy Kyle says.
    At the end of the day it all comes down to the kind of person you are. If you're as insensitive as me (and I am very insensitive) it doesn't bother you. Some people couldn't cope with it morally.. I can.
    I probably could cope with it morally with my current boyfriend.. but he meets all my demands so I don't need to go looking else where. Also I actually care about how he feels and actually care about whether I'm with him or not.. which makes a change.

With regards to Stirfry.. why the hell did you get back with him >.< . You say you remembered how you felt about him. I'm assuming that's how you felt about him at the beginning of the relationship.. not the way you felt before you decided to finish with him. This is what annoys me with people. They always remember the 'idea' of someone.. and not why they broke up. I never once wanted any of my exes back.. because I maintained the reality of them in my head. Your relationship obviously isn't stable if you were about to ditch him not so long ago.. and you cheating on him will put a further strain on your relationship. Whenever you argue.. he'll always bring it up and always use it as an excuse. It also gives him an excuse to cheat on YOU. All I can say is good luck.
    your boyfriend thinks I'm hot

Quote Originally Posted by Babydoll View Post
    Meh IMO the ones I cheated on deserved it lol. Especially one.
    Anyways, no they were not casual relationships. They were all serious.. too serious to be honest.
    And when I say cheated.. it was a bit more than kissing.. I guess as far as you can go without having sex. It wasn't exactly something that one would forgive you for easily. It wasn't the case for all of them.. some of them it was just a bit of kissin' and a cuddlin'.. but for others.. well.. there was 'sexual contact' as Jeremy Kyle says.
    At the end of the day it all comes down to the kind of person you are. If you're as insensitive as me (and I am very insensitive) it doesn't bother you. Some people couldn't cope with it morally.. I can.
    I probably could cope with it morally with my current boyfriend.. but he meets all my demands so I don't need to go looking else where. Also I actually care about how he feels and actually care about whether I'm with him or not.. which makes a change.

With regards to Stirfry.. why the hell did you get back with him >.< . You say you remembered how you felt about him. I'm assuming that's how you felt about him at the beginning of the relationship.. not the way you felt before you decided to finish with him. This is what annoys me with people. They always remember the 'idea' of someone.. and not why they broke up. I never once wanted any of my exes back.. because I maintained the reality of them in my head. Your relationship obviously isn't stable if you were about to ditch him not so long ago.. and you cheating on him will put a further strain on your relationship. Whenever you argue.. he'll always bring it up and always use it as an excuse. It also gives him an excuse to cheat on YOU. All I can say is good luck.
    Just be careful with cheating. As I told stirfry, you're going to eventually cheat on the wrong guy and he's going to put you in the hospital.

Quote Originally Posted by Desinate View Post
    Cain.. I think you and Illusional are my favourite people on this forum! xD
    I'm touched!

I'm touched!
    Not by me... *Shifty Eyes*
    "And Such Is Life"

Just be careful with cheating. As I told stirfry, you're going to eventually cheat on the wrong guy and he's going to put you in the hospital.
    That's why I became a karate instructor.. so I can put them in hospital first
    your boyfriend thinks I'm hot

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LOL. Rifles? Explosives? That's how the pros roll

That's why I became a karate instructor.. so I can put them in hospital first
    Those roundhouses are gonna do you really well when they shoot you.

I probably could cope with it morally with my current boyfriend.. but he meets all my demands so I don't need to go looking else where.
    It sounds like by not cheating on him you're doing him some kind of a favour. What happens if he doesn't meet all of your demands at some point in time?
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    It sounds like you're doing him a favour. What happens if he doesn't meet all of your demands at some point in time?
    She'll prove why the saying "once a cheater, always a cheater" is true.

She'll prove why the saying "once a cheater, always a cheater" is true.
    +1!
    /smile
    "And Such Is Life"

Stirfry, could it be that something happened in the past between you and your boyfriend and now you feel you need to get back at him? Almost like you were getting revenge for something? Or many things that have been accumulating?

You wanted advice from cheaters, so here's my example....I am having pretty big issues with my current BF of over 4 years and have recently fooled around with another person...long story, anyhow, it was just kissing and touching with ALL our clothes on, but still...it's still cheating. I have cheated in the past, even with sex once (not with my current BF though, I would have never even considered it). And even though it's been close to 8 years since I last cheated, I sometimes still feel like a bad person. Although it may sound like a big contradiction, I may feel bad, and know that it was wrong, but I actually don't regret it. But you CAN change the cheating pattern....

The reason for which I cheated now, after all these years, is because I was feeling emotionally abbandoned and hurt by my current BF (to put it simply). But there are thousands of other thoughts and mechanisms that happen in your brain, and I can assure you that cheating is a choice that you make. Always. My current BF does NOT deserve this, and I know that the damage that it would do to him would be so great that he wouldn't be able to handle it. Therefore I don't tell him. I haven't since seen the guy that the cheating happened with either, although he calls me sometimes. It is sneaky behaviour and I don't feel good about it. But rather than create more shit and drama for everyone by telling him, I am trying to figure it out on my own. We have both realized that there are problems between us, partly due to the fact that I'm in my mid 20's, have an excellent education but don't know what to do with my life.

In my opinion cheating rarely happens just for the sake of cheating, just because you "can". For women at least. I think you were just missing something from your relationship, or perhaps wanted to give your BF a good slap in the face and tell him to wake up, "look, I fukced another guy, helllooooo?" , or maybe it was more "You don't care about me? ok I'll screw my best friend then and then we'll see who cares about me". Did you just want to see how he would react? Did you just want to see how much he cared? Analyze yourself. Sit down and think about what it is you're missing from your BF and then TELL him. Although this should have been done BEFORE you cheated! Maybe you did but it didn't work, and then you decided to cheat as an extreme action. I had told my BF countless times what it is that was wrong and what I felt was missing but he just wouldn't change.

So anyways, sorry if I digressed and wrote a super long post. I hope it helps you in some way to figure out what is going on with your relationship. Feel free to drop me a line if you need to talk. Good luck.

There's still no excuse for cheating. If you and your boyfriend have problems and you can't get him to change, then you need to break it off. Do you think that by cheating he's going to all of a sudden realize he ****ed up and change? Any guy with any self respect is going to tell you to **** off. If he does happen to stay, though he may change a little, you definitely hurt the relationship by cheating.

Try to justify cheating however you want, but there's no excuse for it. I'm in love with my girlfriend... I love her to death and I want to spend the rest of my life with her, but if she ever cheated on me, I'd be out the door. Once that door has been opened, I can't fully trust that she won't do it again. If you have it in you to cheat, whether you do it once every 20 years or not, you still have it in you.

I would never, EVER cheat on my girlfriend. And I know she won't cheat on me. People that truly care for each other won't do something that will jeopardize the relationship.

I would never, EVER cheat on my girlfriend. And I know she won't cheat on me. People that truly care for each other won't do something that will jeopardize the relationship.
    For me, it's about self-respect. I would never cheat because I'm not a cheater. It has nothing to do with who I'm with or what's going on in our relationship.
    Spammer Spanker

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast