+ Follow This Topic
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Cheated...

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Say whatever you want, Cain.

But you'll want to keep at least some of those words soft & sweet. Makes for better eating later on down the road.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Whatever. I don't see how someone in a relationship twenty years from now has any more temptation than I have as a 21 year old college student.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    That's b/c you're a self-admitted 21-year old college student who lacks sufficient imagination.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

See averagejoe, you're one of the typical guys who shouldn't have found out that they were cheated on. It just hurt you way too much. And btw, I don't recall anyone saying that it's "ok" to do it.
    Cain, don't be such a fukcing puritan. You may not be a "physical" cheater, but I would like to see you resist looking at a nice, tight round ass in microshorts and not have the desire to put your dick in it. Noooo, you, never!

Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    See averagejoe, you're one of the typical guys who shouldn't have found out that they were cheated on. It just hurt you way too much. And btw, I don't recall anyone saying that it's "ok" to do it.
    Cain, don't be such a fukcing puritan. You may not be a "physical" cheater, but I would like to see you resist looking at a nice, tight round ass in microshorts and not have the desire to put your dick in it. Noooo, you, never!
    You wanna know what the difference is? I don't act on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    You wanna know what the difference is? I don't act on it.

You just proved my point. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    That's b/c you're a self-admitted 21-year old college student who lacks sufficient imagination.
    Lacks sufficient imagination? How so?

Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    You just proved my point. Thank you
    So what? I notice beautiful women. But you won't see me even kissing another woman while I'm in a relationship.

Cain you're ridiculous. If cheating for you means strictly physical then you're in for a fukcing rude awakening. I would do some homework if I were you. See ya.

Oh, so noticing another woman... just noticing... is cheating? Whatever makes you feel better about your cheating past.

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Now now, kids, let's play nice ...

Cain and Twisted ... Do you guys really feel the need to egg this on.

Cain, you've made it obvious ... You hate cheaters. You don't need to remind everyone in every post. We get it!

Twisted ... just leave it because it'll just end up sounding like a broken record.

Now back to stirfry ......
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

Quote Originally Posted by tooxshort View Post
    Now now, kids, let's play nice ...

Cain and Twisted ... Do you guys really feel the need to egg this on.

Cain, you've made it obvious ... You hate cheaters. You don't need to remind everyone in every post. We get it!

Twisted ... just leave it because it'll just end up sounding like a broken record.

Now back to stirfry ......
    I respond to the posts. It's a thread on cheating, so obviously my topic is going to be on cheating.

I have never been cheated on ( that I am aware) and I have never cheated. Never say never, lol. We really do not know what we are really capable of because we may never get an experience to test it. I thought I could never murder but ...oooo wee that man made me soo mad.... rofl..j/k. I think. hehe.

We so harsh to Cain? This is his view (for now and hopefully forever). I would love to have a man who believes this strongly about cheating. That would be one less issue I would have to worry about in a relationship.

As I've said, I just view cheating the way I view drugs. I despise both. I've had temptation in both. And I've easily turned the temptation away. It's not that hard. People just need to stop having a weak will.

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You have to remember that not everyone has the same willpower. So, while I don't like cheaters, I've been around enough of them to know my limits with them. I don't have to respect them, but I'm not going out of my way to press how much I despise them.

And I'm sure Cain knows I wasn't being harsh at all. Just for a few posts it was revolving around the same shit and nothing was happening except back and forth bickering.
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast