+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cheated...

Stirfry Guest

Cheated...

This weekend I tried to break up with my boyfriend, but he had to be somewhere else on Friday so I couldn't. It happened Saturday. I ditched him two days in a row and cheated on him. This is the worse thing I've ever done to someone. He just came over and I saw him cry for the first time in two years. He told me that I'm a horrible person, the guy I cheated on with was a terrible friend, and I have no conscience. This is really bad. He's going to tell all his friends and family what I did.
    Any advice from cheaters? I guess there's nothing else to do...
    Last edited by Stirfry; 28-05-08 at 07:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stirfry View Post
    This weekend I tried to break up with my boyfriend, but he had to be somewhere else on Friday so I couldn't. It happened Saturday. I ditched him two days in a row and cheated on him. I feel like the meanest person ever. He just came over and I saw him cry for the first time in two years. He told me that I'm a horrible person, the guy I cheated on with was a terrible friend, and I have no conscience. This is really bad. He's going to tell all his friends and family what I did.

advice: Develop a conscience and learn from your actions. Try to think things through before taking action.

Also, why is this in the broken hearts forum?....oh nevermind

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sounds immature.

Advice: Try to be more mature.
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

Cheaters are scum.

Advice: Don't cheat.

LOL wow people are straight forward here haha. I agree as well there is no excuse for cheating. Clearly you did not care for your boyfriend for awhile and could have broken up with him sooner.

Hmm, advice. There is none, just don't cheat. I mean if you want to go screw someone else, don't do it behind someone's back. Break up with them then go screw the other person...don't use them. It sucks to be on the receiving end, think what it would be like to know that your boyfriend was sleeping with someone an hour before having sex with you. As for things to do about his friends and family...there is nothing to do. You're going to have to deal with the consequences of your actions. If you feel bad, ask yourself how he feels. I know from personal experience, it sucks.

I've always wondered why people cheat, seriously though, why? Could you answer that for me? I was cheated on by my ex, and well I'm curious why don't you just leave them for someone else instead of doing it behind their back? It's gross as well, I mean I wouldn't want to know that another guys dick was recently somewhere I'm going to be putting mine or my mouth. That's ****ing gross. Makes me sick to my stomach thinking that it happened to me.

This weekend I tried to break up with my boyfriend, but he had to be somewhere else on Friday so I couldn't. It happened Saturday. I ditched him two days in a row and cheated on him. I feel like the meanest person ever. He just came over and I saw him cry for the first time in two years. He told me that I'm a horrible person, the guy I cheated on with was a terrible friend, and I have no conscience. This is really bad. He's going to tell all his friends and family what I did.
    Why would you do it with one of his friends? It sounds malicious, like you wanted to hurt him

What will you do after he tells all his friends and family about what happened?
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Stirfry Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    Why would you do it with one of his friends? It sounds malicious, like you wanted to hurt him

What will you do after he tells all his friends and family about what happened?

It wasn't with one of his friends, it was with my friend.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    This is really bad. He's going to tell all his friends and family what I did.
    Hopefully, public humiliation will teach you a lesson. You've been kind of planning this for a while. Why didn't you just break off with the poor guy first?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Doesn't matter who it was with. You ****ed up.

I stand by my comment. Cheaters are scum. You, therefore, are scum.

This is going to cause you a whole lot of trouble, Stirfry. What the hell were you thinking? Did you really have to set the thing on fire to get out of it?
    Spammer Spanker

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Stirfry, your only mistake was to cheat on him with only one guy. You should have gotten with a different guy for each time you dumped him.

If your gonna burn a bridge, might as well use semtex.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Bwhahahaha!

I like this poster. She doesn't do anything half-assed. Except think.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

This logic fascinates me..

So.., you wanted to break up with him.., something you could have done over the phone.., but you wanted to do it in person.., you didn't want to be a little girl about it.., you had enough courage to want to do it face to face.. so when he left on Friday.., you wanted to wait.., until you could tell it to him face-to-face.., like people who aren't afraid of each other.., people who don't hide behind something like a phone.., while they voice the choices they make or feelings they have..

So far so good.., and really good actually.., this is a good mentality to have..

So what happened? Why did you want to break up with him.., and why did you cheat? You wanted to break up with him.., because you were just not happy with him.., maybe you would have been more happy with someone else.., or maybe you were just not happy with him.., even if there wasn't anyone else.., it doesn't matter.., all that matters is why you cheated.., and you did it.., because it would be easier for you.., to find the courage.., to break up with your boyfriend.., it would be easier for you.., to create a point of no return.., where you could no longer be able to look back and see the possibility of things working out.., and instead of just break things off.., it seemed easier.., at the moment.., to just cheat.., and hide behind that.., let that be the reason things fell apart..

I'll tell you what I think.., I think.., you couldn't really find any strong or non-shallow reason to break up with your boyfriend.., that's what I think.., I don't really care if you agree with it or not.., because that's what I think.., that you grew bored.., and instead of either making an effort to work that out.., or just telling him that directly and ending things.., you chose to hide behind an excuse.., for him to accept.., for his family to accept.., for his friends to accept.., for your friends to accept.., for you to accept..

The truth is.., being labeled a cheater.., doesn't bother you as much as being labeled "shallow".., so you would rather cheat.., than say that you broke things off because you got bored..

If you can realize.., all that.., and find a way.., to tell him that.., let him understand.., what you understand.., then the situation will be slightly different from what it is right now..

Best,

GrkScorp
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Stirfry Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    Doesn't matter who it was with. You ****ed up.

I stand by my comment. Cheaters are scum. You, therefore, are scum.
    Not all cheaters are scum, and not all scum are cheaters. I made some poor decisions. I was drinking and smoking weed with the guy, I lost my sense of judgement and things just spun out of control. I didn't want to tell him what happened, but he asked me directly if I cheated and couldn't bring myself to lie again.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast