+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I will be losing my virginity in 4 days. Tips?

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Off2College View Post
    So I called my ex-gf today, after a year of isolation from her. She said she still had feelings for me, and I told her the same, that I think about her every night. I told her I could not look at another girl sexually, because all I would think about is her. She got really touched, and said she would meet me in my city this weekend, and she will "make it up for all my pains."

I'm off grabbing a pack of condoms... What should i do besides that? do I need lubrication? I'm a virgin...

Also, what are tips for setting up the night? Should I pull out a romance film or something?
    I don't think the romance film is necessary ... Actually, I don't think you need to do much more than be yourself and hang out like normal. Don't make it such a dramatic event. You will be disappointed if you try too hard.

Lube or no lube? Hmmm ... You can get some just in case and ask her if she's a good self-luber. Basically, just talk to her and have her guide you and guide her back. And I'm sure you'll have plenty of chances to make up for whatever mishaps may occur!

Good luck!
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Expect to be done in less than 30 seconds and be happy when you manage to last longer than that.

Quote Originally Posted by tooxshort View Post
    I don't think the romance film is necessary ... Actually, I don't think you need to do much more than be yourself and hang out like normal. Don't make it such a dramatic event. You will be disappointed if you try too hard.

Lube or no lube? Hmmm ... You can get some just in case and ask her if she's a good self-luber. Basically, just talk to her and have her guide you and guide her back. And I'm sure you'll have plenty of chances to make up for whatever mishaps may occur!

Good luck!
    I personally hate condoms. My girlfriend and I tried, but she kept getting dry, and the lube didn't help much. In fact, when I used lube, I couldn't feel it anymore.

But I'm in a steady relationship, so that won't really work for the OP. I'm just saying that sometimes condoms can cause issues. I think that different condoms are better for different people. It might be best to experiment with some of the ones you bought to see if you think they'll work. It's not like you'll use the whole box in one weekend.

And if you get lube, I reccomend astroglide.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    I personally hate condoms.
    Indeed ...

Oh yeah ... and don't keep the condoms in your wallet ... keep 'em in your pocket.
    no autographs, please!

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Expect to be done in less than 30 seconds and be happy when you manage to last longer than that.
    I don't think it'll be that bad. I lasted a good while my first time (and by good while I mean about 10 minutes )

It definitely increases as time goes on. I can last an hour if I try. But then again, I tend to slow down a little when I get close.

I've always wondered how some guys can claim to be pumping away non stop for an hour. How the hell do they do it?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Indeed ...

Oh yeah ... and don't keep the condoms in your wallet ... keep 'em in your pocket.
    I always thought you did that so you could pay her at the same time?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Indeed ...

Oh yeah. I always found it funny when people would want to use a condom they've had in their wallet for a year.

Well my first time with my girl I lasted about 15 secs. I was way to excited and I was trying not to B my L. Just stay calm and not think about what's down there. Just take it nice and slow when you do it. Grab some lube just in case (my girl can somtimes be abit dry at times and somtimes during sex) go with a normal pack of condoms. You don't want to have the ultra thins just yet. Ohh btw congratz
    TJ the µß3R Trance Junkie

Thanks to all who responded so far.

I'm not sure if this is a booty call or a real get-back-together. She lives 2 hours away, and we still have 2 years of college left. I'm very hesitant about a long distance relationship. I know I have deep feelings for her, but I'm not sure how it will work out practically beyond this weekend. I haven't really talked to her about this... She is a virgin too... Look, this is insane for me right now, because I have NEVER kissed a girl before. Never gone to any bases. None. The most I've done was hold hands with her. Our relationship was very short-lived.

Oh yes, and is real sex that much more pleasurable than masturbation? I masturbate very often, and I've begun to get bored of it over the past few months. My "stamina" has increased dramatically since the hey-days of high school. I guess there's the heat from the body contact, and her face being so close to mine and all...

I'm thinking missionary, but will it be tiring? I work-out and am in good shape (not too buff), will I get tired after like 5 minutes? assuming I last that long.

Lastly, is it good to masturbate like the morning of the day? I mean, so I'm not super horny so I end in a minute.

Cain: as for wasting it. I don't know, I've been under a lot of pressure from school... from work... I've grown up with so much expectations, both from my parents and from myself, and I'm really, really exhausted from work. Right now I'm just jumping at this opportunity... It's something different. Different from the expectations and work I've had to deal with all my life, ya know?
    Last edited by Off2College; 28-05-08 at 09:12 AM.

Thanks to all who responded so far.

I'm not sure if this is a booty call or a real get-back-together. She lives 2 hours away, and we still have 2 years of college left. I'm very hesitant about a long distance relationship. I know I have deep feelings for her, but I'm not sure how it will work out practically beyond this weekend. I haven't really talked to her about this... She is a virgin too... Look, this is insane for me right now, because I have NEVER kissed a girl before. Never gone to any bases. None. The most I've done was hold hands with her. Our relationship was very short-lived.

Oh yes, and is real sex that much more pleasurable than masturbation? I masturbate very often, and I've begun to get bored of it over the past few months. My "stamina" has increased dramatically since the hey-days of high school. I guess there's the heat from the body contact, and her face being so close to mine and all...

I'm thinking missionary, but will it be tiring? I work-out and am in good shape (not too buff), will I get tired after like 5 minutes? assuming I last that long.

Lastly, is it good to masturbate like the morning of the day? I mean, so I'm not super horny so I end in a minute.

Cain: as for wasting it. I don't know, I've been under a lot of pressure from school... from work... I've grown up with so much expectations, both from my parents and from myself, and I'm really, really exhausted from work. Right now I'm just jumping at this opportunity... It's something different. Different from the expectations and work I've had to deal with all my life, ya know?
    Masturbation is nothing like sex. You could take 30 minutes to get off masturbating, but when you finally get inside her, you're going to get off much quicker until you can learn to pace and control yourself.

I can get off as quick or as slow as I want when I'm having sex with my gf, unless we try it back to back. It takes much longer then. So, you could try masturbating shortly before the actual encounter.

Off2College.., i'm going to PM you some links..,

Because I have MS Office 2007.., you might not be able to open it with MS Office 2000 or 2003.., or even Open Office (a great open source code program available by sun microsystems.., you can download it for free on their website)

Anyway.., so.., make sure you download a converter on the Microsoft website to be able to read the documents in the link.., and also.., if you don't have it already.., get the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader..

Best,

GrkScorp
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

And I answered you. You said I know nothing about "not getting any" simply because NOW I get it twice a day. As I said, I was 21 before I lost my virginity because I felt it was an important decision to make.

He's college age and still a virgin. I was simply asking if he was getting back together with his ex or if it was a bootycall. Nothing negative in that whatsoever. The comment of mine that you quoted obviously needs a translation for the dense (you).

"If you're older than most, you've obviously been saving your virginity for a while, so if this was just a booty call I can't imagine you wasting it now...."

is translated to:

"If you're older than most of the people that lose their virginity nowadays, you must have been saving it for a reason. I can't imagine you just throwing it away to a bootycall, so you and her might be getting back together, right?"

Now hopefully it sinks in. If I need to dumb it down for you any further feel free to let me know.
    Dude, you saved it until you were 21. But you saved it, that means you had many chances. Think about people who don't have chances to save their dick, they just have to go like this...

And congrats, Off2College! It seems you aren't so desperate at all, especially if you even have had a girlfriend who also gives you a good ****.
    Last edited by boobaa; 28-05-08 at 09:38 AM.
    Don't expect anything.

Quote Originally Posted by boobaa View Post
    Dude, you saved it until you were 21. But you saved it, that means you had many chances. Think about people who don't have chances to save their dick, they just have to go like this...

And congrats, Off2College! It seems you aren't so desperate at all, especially if you even have had a girlfriend who also gives you a good ****.
    And that's why I was asking if he had just saved it or if he just hadn't had the opportunity.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    I always thought you did that so you could pay her at the same time?
    Haha ... The price I've paid before would not be found in my wallet ...

Your core should be in good shape ... Your ass muscles might be sore for days ... Unless you're used to pumping your pelvis back and forth while strokin' it ...

I don't think you'll get tired. Once you're doing it, you get a shitload of energy.

You're losing your virginity. You don't know what you're going to face. I don't think masturbating the morning of is necessary. For all you know, you could be so anxious that you can't even get it up!
    no autographs, please!

Life is ... Too Short.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I've always wondered how some guys can claim to be pumping away non stop for an hour. How the hell do they do it?
    Bet you I could.

Condoms help.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast