+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: I will be losing my virginity in 4 days. Tips?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I hope you don't have sisters that may be treated this way.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

it's okay if he doesn't though. i'm sure he'll have a daughter in the future.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yes, having a daughter changes EVERYTHING.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

That's ****ed up...

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    yeah it sounds like a good ol' fashioned freak out.

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    whoa ... that ending wasn't even cool ...
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

Yeah, way to be an asshole.

Karma. Just remember that when your future daughter comes home crying that some prick screwed her and then ran.

anachronistic Guest
    Do you wonder yet, why I never had sympathy for you?

Always whining that life is unfair and blah blah blah. Now that you got the cum out of your noggin, will you be able to think clearly?

Sure was wrong to lead her on so you could lose your virginity. You could have gotten a fleshlight to tie you off until you lost it a better way. And why did you break off with her? You could have continued by leading her on for a few years, using her for sex, tricking her into thinking you have a mutual relationship, but you're a semi-parasite. You're like a thief that breaks into a house to steal a piano.
    Last edited by anachronistic; 09-06-08 at 09:41 AM.

If anyone did this to my sister and I found out...I'd probably be in jail right now.

I hope my future son ****s your daughter and does the same. But this time round he won't be spending the majority of the 45 getting it up. Prick.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

That sounds like a pretty f'ed up first time. Wow, you will remember that for the rest of your life and possibly end up a womanizer.
    Last edited by lesa; 10-06-08 at 04:34 AM.

Well you all have no idea, she screwed with my emotion for a year because she wouldn't get back with me a year ago when I had really fallen for her. All I've done is take all that self-pity and suffering of mine back.

Look, put yourself in my position. There's an amazingly attractive girl; she caused you emotional distress every day for a year; you'll never be with her because you live hours apart, plus you know there's basically no chance of pursuing anything long term; plus you are a horny college guy who has never gotten any.

I think she'll get over it pretty quickly since once she has some time to think about it, she'll realize the breakup was the only rational end.

Oh yes, one more thing, and I know the guys will understand this, and I didn't realize how true it was until I had real sex. You know how when you are having sex, or when you are looking for sex, you put women on this "pedestal" like they are so beautiful, pristine, etc etc, and this feeling builds up all the way to climax, but within 5 seconds of cumming, the "pedestal" completely collapses. Her vagina no longer looks attractive, and you sit there thinking "What am I doing here?"

There is a difference between love and sex, after all. When it comes to sex, we're no different than animals, or machines.

So you blame her... for not coming back to you for a year? You say it's her fault that she didn't want to date you again? So because of that you use her for sex? It doesn't matter what the **** the reason was. The point is you used her. You treated her like a slut and you used her for sex. You're the reason so many women consider men pigs.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Off2 - even if this experience wasn't meant to be a long-term arrangement, you didn't have to be such a bastard about it. It was just... well, mean.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Wow some real harsh responses lol. The funny thing is, O2C didn't really have intentions any different than most guys, especially the ones that all the women want. He didn't put on the act and bullshit though

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast