+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I will be losing my virginity in 4 days. Tips?

I will be losing my virginity in 4 days. Tips?

So I called my ex-gf today, after a year of isolation from her. She said she still had feelings for me, and I told her the same, that I think about her every night. I told her I could not look at another girl sexually, because all I would think about is her. She got really touched, and said she would meet me in my city this weekend, and she will "make it up for all my pains."

I'm off grabbing a pack of condoms... What should i do besides that? do I need lubrication? I'm a virgin...

Also, what are tips for setting up the night? Should I pull out a romance film or something?

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well first off let me say congrats!

Take ecstasy with her before sex

Awwww yeaahhhh

Is this just a booty call or is she wanting to get back together with you again?

If you're older than most, you've obviously been saving your virginity for a while, so if this was just a booty call I can't imagine you wasting it now....

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    If you're older than most, you've obviously been saving your virginity for a while, so if this was just a booty call I can't imagine you wasting it now....
    What the fucck dude? Are you belittling his decision to finally get laid now that he actually has the chance? You, from your "I get laid twice a day" perspective wouldn't know shit about not getting any and are being a douchebag by even suggesting he's blowing some opportunity. Asssss

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    What the fucck dude? Are you belittling his decision to finally get laid now that he actually has the chance? You, from your "I get laid twice a day" perspective wouldn't know shit about not getting any and are being a douchebag by even suggesting he's blowing some opportunity. Asssss
    I was 21 before I lost my virginity because I felt it was an important decision to make. Therefore I was asking him some questions. Though thanks for answering for him even though I wasn't directing the questions at you.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm replying to your question with a question, not answering it dickhead. Your perspective can't go unchecked

And I answered you. You said I know nothing about "not getting any" simply because NOW I get it twice a day. As I said, I was 21 before I lost my virginity because I felt it was an important decision to make.

He's college age and still a virgin. I was simply asking if he was getting back together with his ex or if it was a bootycall. Nothing negative in that whatsoever. The comment of mine that you quoted obviously needs a translation for the dense (you).

"If you're older than most, you've obviously been saving your virginity for a while, so if this was just a booty call I can't imagine you wasting it now...."

is translated to:

"If you're older than most of the people that lose their virginity nowadays, you must have been saving it for a reason. I can't imagine you just throwing it away to a bootycall, so you and her might be getting back together, right?"

Now hopefully it sinks in. If I need to dumb it down for you any further feel free to let me know.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah I'm the dumb one.. Where you going to college? What's your major? stfu

It's obvious what your reasoning is for being surprised at his decision, it's just shitty reasoning. In theory maybe some people would like to have some magical first time filled with unicorns and rainbows but waiting around just isn't practical or helping yourself

So ****ing what? I asked HIM a question. If he had a problem with what I said, HE could have said something. He doesn't need his boyfriend sticking up for him.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    He doesn't need his boyfriend sticking up for him.
    Way to bring homosexuality into the conversation

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    Way to bring homosexuality into the conversation
    Would it be better if I called you his girlfriend?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Cain, you posts have been pretty hostile lately. Everything okay?

DM, you need to go take care of some business fella. When WE argue you don't bring "oh yeah, what's YOUR major" into it, lol.

Play nice boyz.

Love,
    Mom
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

The only posts of mine that have been hostile were in the cheater thread and in this one... and this one only turned hostile when the OP's boyfriend got butt hurt that I asked a question.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well, I thought your question was a reasonable one, FWIW.

I am also wondering if O2C might be acting a bit hasty... that said, yes definitely carry a couple of condoms. You're at the age you should be doing this anyway.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

My main intent was to see if he and his ex were getting back together so I could offer some congrats since he obviously has such feelings for her.

If the guy wasn't ever waiting for the right moment to lose it and just hadn't had the opportunity then I can completely understand his wanting to take advantage of the opportunity now.

I was just trying to get clarification.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast