+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Relocation and Working Abroad

Relocation and Working Abroad

Hi all,

It is not my first time to relocate, but the special hard thing about it will be that it will only me and my six years old kid. I will be working overseas in another continent and wonder how things will go.

I know i need to do a search, I have been looking into many factors and items i need to know before going. I am this type of a person who likes things to be 100% organised whatever effort it took me before going..

I thought about travel, transport, accomodation.. what else? please add to my experience with yours.

Community. Make sure you don't drop that kid into what feels like Mars to him.
    Spammer Spanker

ahh , i will put him into a school that will teach only his second Language and not at all our first language... true thats a problem , what cd i do? its good for him anyway...but lets wait and see.

hi guys , more ideas about moving or relocation... this forum is always neglected.. ppl here r for love and separation only..

Tedel Guest
    I have never relocated, but it's somewhat common for Peruvians to relocate to the US or Europe looking for a 'better life'.

Of course, there will be some adaptation to go through, but if you know what you are doing, you will be able to do it properly. As for your kid, as he's six years old, it will be very easy for him to adapt because school will help him a lot. YOu won't need to do much.

I don't see any problem. Most people overcome their issues easily after relocation.

Than ku Tedel, u seem so kind indeed and assuring as well. Before i have an office mates from VEnezula and a friend, she was from Bolivia.. Lovely place to be on S America..

Tedel Guest
    At least, people are kind over here.
    In Peru, you eat deliciously every day too.

what fruits or veg u have over there?

Tedel Guest
    In Peru you can grow everything but cranberries, that's the only plant I haven't heard of here. All others, you name it, they bring it.