+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: You became a millionaire, what will you do?

You can buy some good stock with million dollars and make 100 milliion if you are smart enough. But big things always start from small things. One plan to get rich is that you start offering a pen to switch for something else that has actually more value. The trick is to find a point where people really need the pen. And the next thing you notice is that the pen has turned into a DVD player, a car, a house, a firm.
    Don't expect anything.

What I seriously think of, if I got this one million £, will be buying new flats and renting them through a estate agency. Since I do not trust agencies so much, I may think of establishing that business and hiring a number of honest people I do trust to work there.
    On the personal side, I will buy a Villa by the sea in Spain or Portugal. Definitely I will have only one full time job rather than a number part time jobs in addition to my main job. I will not worry much about the future of my kid wrt education, I will not care if his dad might pay him a pence one day or not, I will not count on that ever.
    A new prestigious car will do me fine. A driver will put an end to my repeated car accidents.
    I will not eat much, just to stay fit.
    Brand name clothes, bags and shoes will fill my wardrobes.
    Nothing else I will think of until I get this money!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234