+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Precise, zero tolerance lady

Precise, zero tolerance lady

What do u think of that? u dont accept any thign not up to standard or 100% perfection or high qulaity in everything u see...is that OK? how is it seen by men? A You will laugh that soemtimes my eyes didnt like that colours of people in the London underground sitting infront of me do not match !!! red and green for example..

Ultimately, it just drives you mad, since it won't change others. People will still wear red and green, and if you let it bother you they won't even care.
    Spammer Spanker

i know... but it just doesnt appeal to my eyes and when i asked myself why... the answer wasi wanted everythign right or as u may say i want it the way i want .....which is a real prb ..

Quote Originally Posted by clearskies View Post
    What do u think of that? u dont accept any thign not up to standard or 100% perfection or high qulaity in everything u see...is that OK?
    Only with your partner.., your family.., and your work..

For everything else.., I like to actually enjoy the diversity of tastes and opinions the world has to offer.., if the cook feels that "rare" means "medium rare".., i'm not going to go crazy.., I'll enjoy the way he chose to prepare the meal.., see why he would choose to do it that way.., and enjoy his unique take on it..

I used to think.., "this cook is simply too incompetent to bring it to "rare".., he can only hope to cook it somewhere between "raw" and "medium rare".., perhaps some constructive criticism for next time".., but then I thought.., "who am I.., to assert my personal taste on what is "rare"? Tastes are different.., and I am no more right than he is wrong.., therefore it may very well be the case.., that i'm simply not taking the time.., to enjoy his own unique taste.., and fully absorb and consider this diversity in taste"

Similarly.., perhaps "red and green" make no sense to you and me.., but make sense to someone else.., you'll find it more enjoyable to simply entertain their own unique taste in clothing.., rather than be annoyed over the fact that their tastes are not perfectly aligned with your own..

Best,

GrkScorp
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Hi GrkScorp, u are right abou the food taste, i may like to try different tastes for the same burger sandwich for example from different shops. I need only to clarify how far i went, i did not like one person is dressedi in red and green which will not appeal to most of us.. But what i stopped at was why these people sitting in a row infront of me, the colour of their clothes as a group do not suit or match ... lie this is in yellow beside someone in red besides one in green.. i was thinking why there is no someone to take care of that and put them in harmony or certain acceptable order... !!

But what i stopped at was why these people sitting in a row infront of me, the colour of their clothes as a group do not suit or match ... like this is in yellow beside someone in red besides one in green.. i was thinking why there is no someone to take care of that and put them in harmony or certain acceptable order... !!
    Then I believe your OCD may be worse than mine..
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

That is not a joke , i work in quality and its a problem when i type a page if there is bold letter while it shouldnt be , its size 13 while it should be 12, page margins are not exactly 1.25 inch..etc.

how does that affect on a man? i think he will not like that unless he is more precise ...anyone more precise than that?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LOL. Look up the difference between 'precise' and 'accurate', CS.

You can be precise, but be horribly off the mark.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Hi GrkScorp, u are right abou the food taste, i may like to try different tastes for the same burger sandwich for example from different shops. I need only to clarify how far i went, i did not like one person is dressedi in red and green which will not appeal to most of us.. But what i stopped at was why these people sitting in a row infront of me, the colour of their clothes as a group do not suit or match ... lie this is in yellow beside someone in red besides one in green.. i was thinking why there is no someone to take care of that and put them in harmony or certain acceptable order... !!
    Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    Then I believe your OCD may be worse than mine..
    I wanted to say the exact same thing. That sounds like OCD clearskies and it is worse than mine.

What do u think of that? u dont accept any thign not up to standard or 100% perfection or high qulaity in everything u see...is that OK? how is it seen by men?
    There is no 100% perfection, therefore it's not okay because what you want is unachievable. You are chasing the rainbows and cloud castles, to the outside world (and men especially) it will look like you're living in an unatainable dream world. The more perfection you expect the crazier you will seem.

My advice is loosen up and come back to reality.

Scorp and Lesa, you both have OCD?
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Red and green do match. In fact, it is possible to match everything if needed.

If viewed objectively and being empirical, red and green can act the same as black and white. Its just that we are used to the thought of red and green being not common duo. We are raised up with that thought, but we could think otherwise.

So, in my eyes, I just don't give a damn if you don't like red and green together, actually I don't even like people, who lack the ability to look things a bit further away, that much. So, I wouldn't call your acting zero tolerance or being cold since tolerance drives towards your own ego.

But just wondering why there isn't someone to put people in trains aligned to their colours? Wtf? This is just wondering, no one gives a shit. People always wonder over things.

Talking about the size of page margins.. Do you also adjust leading, tracking, eg space between words and letters, etc? Do you love ligatures? If you do not know what I am talking about, you are not precise and therefore, can loosen up.
    Last edited by boobaa; 03-06-08 at 06:56 PM.
    Don't expect anything.

Hi boobaa,
    thank u for ur time... actually i teach technical writing and care much about line spacing and page margins ...etc

thought about this issue again to reach this conclusion. you might be picky & precise at work but not at home. people dont normally like such character but employers do.

I can't understand anything you say Clearskies.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast