+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What does she want [A few stories]

What does she want [A few stories]

Hello first off, English is not my first language and my grammar control isn't enabled, so there are quite a few mistakes in it.

I know this is a BIG text, but I hope you'll take your time and supply me with positive feedback.

Here we go ...

There is this girl on my school, she’s one grade higher but we’re the same age.
    We are both VERY shy ... A few months ago (When we only had a few small conversations on MSN) I made the stupid decision of saying I had feelings for her, because she kept asking me who I fancy ...

Because I said « Well, I don’t know ... I’m not doing so well ... I guess thats being in love but not knowing what to do »

At that time, we didn’t know eachother enough, and she had feelings for some1 else.

Thats the reason we stopted that conversation and moved on. Now she’s starting to pull towards me. And told me she’s going to set the other guy out of her head.

We started sending eachother text messages etc, such as « Hey. I just saw you but I didn’t dare to wave »

Here is a compilation of a few stories to give you a rough scetch (These are about 3 months after I told her about my feelings for her).

---- Café Part (May 17th, 2008) ----

Saturday, the girl I fancy was sitting in a café near the train station (Where most students go on Fridays when school ends) she had been there since 21 :00 or so, but a friend and I arrived around 22 :30 because we went pooling etc.

The café was overcrowded, so I sent her a text message saying « There are too many people here, we’re going to go the café across the street ».

5 minutes later she sent « Oh ... Well, there aren’t really that many people here x » and another 5 minutes later she sent « Do you want to come outside for a while, because it doesn’t seem to happen at school .... »

So I went outside, and we had a small chat. A minute later my friend crossed the street aswell, and we entered the other café. Sadly there wasn’t any room at her table, so we sat a table further. We were facing eachother, and I occasionally noticed she was watching me (in a sneaky way ofcourse) and when my friend and I finished out drink, I waved at her eventho she wasn’t looking at us (atleast thats what I tought, but she waved back immediately »

---- Walking across the street (May 21th, 2008) ----

I was walking at one side of the street (Heading home after school) and she was walking on the other with one of her friends.

I tried to call her but I was too shy ...

When she got on MSN I said « Hey, how are you ? »
    She said ‘I’m fine, how are you ?’
    And I said I’m mad, because I was too shy to yell at her
    She answered with « well, I thought ... should I turn around ? But I didn’t dare »

Its quite positive she actually thought about turning around just to talk to me, if she wouldn’t want more she’d just have kept walking without that thought crossing her mind.

---- Café (May 23, 2008) ----

I went to the café I talked about earlier for about 10 minutes, because school ended at about 5 :30 instead of 3 :15

We talked about what happened on school for about 10 minutes, because there had been a festival at school ... but my mother called to ask when the festival ended, but it had already ended and I was sitting in the café with her ...

Well, I said I’d come in a half an hour or so, but the girl said she has to go soon anyway, because she has to get home in time for dinner (as school ended a few hours later)

Anyway, an hour or 2 later she came on MSN and I continued the conversation about the festival.

But for some reason she suddenly changed the subject to the guy she has feelings for, she said she’s going to put him out of her head. »

It’s quite cool she decided that after we went out for a small period of time ...

This may but a coneinsidence, but then again, it may not.

When I asked why she made that decision, she said she’s fed up of not hearing from him, and he’s not doing any effort etc.

---- This Tuesday ----

This Tuesday I said I wanted to walk up to her at school, but I didn’t dare

And she said « Yeah, me too » Once again, this proves she likes me and may actually start falling in love with me ?

---- This Friday (Today) ----

This Friday I finally walked up to her at school, but I talked to one of her friends most of the time because the girl I fancy was just smiling all the time (a big, but shy smile )

When I brought up the Tuesday part again, I said « So, you wanted to walk up to me aswell Tuesday ? » and she said « Indeed »

Then I said I didn’t dare because there were so many friends surrounding her and I asked if that was the same reason she didn’t dare to walk up to me and she answered with « Yes ... »

So, what do you guys, and girls think of this ?

• Is there a big chance she fancies me, and may actually be/start falling in love with me ?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I didn't read all of that.

But what I did read, I will give you this advice-

STOP TEXTING AND START TALKING.

Don't worry about "falling in love", yet.

You guys are simply infatuated with each other, because the early stages of relationships are often exhilarating in their unpredictability.

In the wastelands between insomnia and clarevoiance
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    I didn't read all of that.

But what I did read, I will give you this advice-

STOP TEXTING AND START TALKING.

Don't worry about "falling in love", yet.

You guys are simply infatuated with each other, because the early stages of relationships are often exhilarating in their unpredictability.
    Oh god yes. I second this.

As a kid living in the same generation that you live in, I can understand that texting often seems convenient and an easy way to have a private conversation (and is often the only way that you can), but after reading the post, it seems to me as though half the texts are about how each of you wanted to talk to the other, but are apparently afraid of one another's friends...

So get some balls and talk to her...
    BACAMO
    Charity is gay.

I walked up to her yesterday, while all her friends were standing around her, but she didn't speak alot, she was just smiling all the time and laughing while I was mostly talking to one of her friends

But, do you think she may fancy me aswell ?

In the wastelands between insomnia and clarevoiance
    Well, as far as I can tell, yes...
    BACAMO
    Charity is gay.

I hope you're right, but ... is Frasbee his posting saying the same as your last post or am I wrong ?

I red it all. As it seems quite sure that she likes you, you, as a guy, have to take up balls and go talk to her. Because she isn't coming to you.
    And stop texting, call her, this way the response is more direct. And then ask her out, make sure there aren't any other friends involved. After you have made your moves, its time for her to loosen a bit up on shiness, if she doesn't, tell her that but don't be too pushy.
    Don't expect anything.

Well, I walked up to her friday and I've had a great chat with one of her friends the next day(on MSN, which I received later that day)

And she said "It's quite funny, it's as if I'm talking to her, you 2 really are the same " and stuff like that. BUT She doesn't even know I like her ...

And I explained why I walked up to her that day, because I promised it a few times.

And that friend of her said "If you don't walk up to her monday, I'll be mad at you" and stuff like that ...

She really thinks we're a great match (without saying so ofc)

She was talking about her supply of cookies she brings all the time, and she said she'd bring me some on tuesday and I said "Thats cool, bring the other girl if you want, so you cant be mad at me if I dont dare to walk up to her " and she said " Thats what I was planning to do "

So basically, her friend thinks we'd make a good couple, and is pushing me without even knowing I'm love her ...

Oh, about the cookie part ! We're all 17 but giant cookie lovers

SO?

STOP WASTING YOUR TIME BY POSTING UNIMPORTANT STUFF! DO SOMETHING AND CALL HER! If you wait long enough, you will miss your chance.

I wouldn't be so sure about that 'she doesn't know' thing, girls tell stuff to each other.
    Don't expect anything.

booba is totally right..

if you're too afraid to talk to eachother when her freinds are around, just call her.

talking makes it way easier.. even when you're very shy

edit: btw, she probably likes you yeah ;-)

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ah, youngin's.

Just go with the flow and stop over-thinking things.

Tone Guest
    Yeah she likes you but right now both of you are acting like females.

You're the man (although a very young man!) so you have to be the one to take the initiative to talk to her! You have to be the one to leave your comfort spot of hiding behind online chat & text messages.

Just go for it! She likes you!

Glad to hear that, I hope it will work out !

I walked up to her today, but she didn't really talk, she was just smiling all the time, she's VERY shy.

meeh ...

Tone Guest
    Again you have to be the one to break the silence, find things to get her talking.

Take the initiative.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast