+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Random Ramblings

Random Ramblings

There really needs to be a forum area just for writing random thoughts, whatnot, pertaining to relationship issues. Sometimes people just want to get things off their chest or discuss things that may not have a specific question, may not be heartbroken in nature, etc etc.

Anyway, Love is an interesting thing. I've been single now for a year, I continue to be friends with my Ex. We're in contact (online anyways) just about every day, but at this time we are nothing more than friends. Every time I see her, about once every few weeks, I once again feel deep emotions for her. She looks fabulous and I love being around her. I get jealous, sometimes, when I think shes interested in someone else. Normal, I know....

But heres the thing. We're not right for eachother. I know that, its very clear. We were not happy when we were a couple, and there are things about her that just dont work for me. She always thinks she is right, she can be quite selfish, and a mega 'Itch if you get my drift. There are plenty of times when I find myself asking what I see in this girl. Of course I too have my faults too that contributed to our difficulties, not to make this one sided.

Such a strange dicotamy really. Your brain tells you one thing and yet your heart doesnt want to hear it. It reminds me of a song lyric, "You never stop loving somebody, you just start loving somebody else."

As I hinted at before, I'm not heartbroken, I'm not putting life on hold, or anything like that. Just something I've found interesting and I felt like sharing.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Tone Guest
    TAVS good to hear from you man.

And I will agree it is interesting... having similar feelings w/ my own ex.

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think a lot of relationships have that certain "something" that no one can explain ... No matter how much you try to rationalize it, you simply can't ...

Good to see ya, TAVs ... It's been ages.
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

Hi TAVS. That just means that you have balls like a man and you're lusting.

Wow, even Tone is alive. Pears, too funny.

One of these days I'll find time to get out there again, but generally I've just been too busy for dating. Well you know that, I've been MIA
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Comin' and goin'.

Good to see you Tavs
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

ARGH! Sometimes I want to strangle that woman!

Hey T, good to see you.

I hope you're not letting her stand in somebody else's way. You're too cute to waste.
    Spammer Spanker

Nope, no need to worry. I'm a slave to my work. Each month I sware the following month I will take back my life, someday it will happen. lol.

How's your dog?
    Spammer Spanker

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Damn, I seem to have missed you.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

gsfhfasflasf gfsahfghsagfhasfg7poew 9ewt9 ew+opjsd 9ewjpiok opjpsopos üposi ghdsio oieui0wokv 9ouwijv0i wejihogspog gpro owioti+ lw'gps
    a' pigoi rnjsghua
    gikma

Direct automatism on keyboard. Pure randomness. Go ahead and analyze my inner thoughts through this movement on keyboard.
    Don't expect anything.

anachronistic Guest
    Ich frage mich, welche Farbe die Scheiße die schwimmt in deinem Kopf ist, Boobaa.

tavs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast