+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Guys not noticing me...

Guys not noticing me...

I admit I'm a rather shy girl and I don't flirt much. I'm not the party type or anything. I'm more like the girl that reads in the back of the class and is in choir (which I was). I'm in college and I play WoW. Guys from WoW notice me, they like me, and say I'm really cool. Some of them even want to have a "relationship" with me...but guys in college, and in high school didn't really notice me. I had a few guy friends that I had crushes on but they turned out to be gay *sigh* lol I have no idea what I'm doing wrong that no guys even try to talk to me. I know I could be a more outgoing person but when I talk to guys I get so embarrassed and shy (I even blush cherry red) it's way not cool lol what do you guys think I'm doing wrong or could be doing better? Thanks for your time

I used to play WoW. The grind got extremely boring so I quit.

Just be a little more outgoing. Dress nice, but not slutty, and try to go to social gatherings. Be outgoing.

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Catdog View Post
    I admit I'm a rather shy girl and I don't flirt much. I know I could be a more outgoing person but when I talk to guys I get so embarrassed and shy (I even blush cherry red) it's way not cool lol what do you guys think I'm doing wrong or could be doing better? Thanks for your time
    You kinda answered your own question. I don't see how blushing in front of a guy is "way not cool" ... It's sort of flattering, if you think about it.
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I love when a girl blushes.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Go up to a guy who your nearly certain is attracted to you, and ask him if he wants to makeout with you. His eyes will light up, he will pause due to one of his ultimate fantasies being fullfilled, and will then comply immediatly.

Literally it is that easy with guys. I dont know a single guy, not a SINGLE one who would say no to that. We males are NOT hard to get, if we have an attraction to you, there is ZERO, NADA, NOTHING that you as a female should worry about. All you have to do, quite literally is ask, and you will recieve. With women its alot different, so much bullshit games and drama, but with men, especially ones who liek you, omfg its so easy and should not be worried about at all by the female.

I was at work today and was talking to this really hot lifeguard chick, and if she had asked me to do anything, literally, the sky is the limit, I would have said hell yes and done it in an instant. You girls really just dont know how insane male lust hormones can be, theres absolutley nothing you need to worry about when it comes to what the guy is thinking, if he is attracted to you, theres a handfull of things he is thinking, and they are all x-rated. I hate to be blunt like that, but its so true.
    Last edited by Austinn; 01-06-08 at 10:51 AM.
    Disaster alert. Disaster alert. Teenage Marriage. Disaster alert.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Go to a big party.

Find a comfy couch, bend over it, drop your underwear and lift up your skirt.

You will definitely get some attention then.

Quote Originally Posted by Catdog View Post
    what do you guys think I'm doing wrong?
    What do you think you're doing right?
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

maybe they are noticing u. Just that perhaps not doing anything about it. Be more approachable and just talk to them. Be friendly.

You sound like a sweetheart... if you like a guy, just say, I like you, I know, easier said than done right? But its only three little words. It's not intimidating, its not explicity sexual, they may just laugh, and then you can giggle with them. Don't tell him you wanna' make out with him, unless, thats all you want, because like someone said, they will! I bet you are really cool!

Um, ALL the guys you had crushes on were gay? Really, all of them? Do you have proof of this homosexuality, or is it possible they just said that to spare your feelings?

Okay, here's the deal: As soon as you get enough posts to send a PM, send me a pic. I promise I won't share it with anybody (research my history here if you're not sure if I'm trustworthy), and I will give you a straightforward appraisal of what's up.

I'll be nice about it, but completely honest. You should be able to get more attention than this- you're in college, for God's sake.
    Spammer Spanker