+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does she like me or not? Have I blown it?

Does she like me or not? Have I blown it?

For the last couple of months, I've really started to fancy a girl. She is in the year below me in school. We have only talked twice and are both shy.

I've been trying to talk to her for ages but she was always with her friends (a big group of girls who I don't know) so we couldn't really talk.
    Anyway, the last couple of weeks of school she started to drop hints that she liked me. She starting smiling at me whenever I saw her and once I unexpectadly saw her after walking around a corner and she looked really excited to see me.

I saw her on her own for the 1st time on the very last day of school before the exams. I thought it may be the last time I would see her, so I had to ask her out then. She said no because she felt she didn't know me well enough and she also said she didn't have any feelings for me. She said she was very interested in becoming friends though and I really think she meant it.

Since then we had talked a little bit online but I was expecting to never see her again. Today, we ended up doing an exam at the same time and before the exam we were within 10 feet of each other and I was afraid to go and talk to her. I got a half-hearted smile off her. It turned out that we were the only 2 people in the exam hall for about 30 minutes and we were both having sneaky looks at each other frequently.

I haven't got her phone number so I sent her a private message on bebo apologising to her for ignoring her.

So if I keep talking to her online, will I possibly have a chance of having a relationship with her later on or have I completely blown it?
    Last edited by robofish999; 02-06-08 at 11:48 PM.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Women know if they want to have sex with you within 30 seconds of meeting you.

If she said no back then, the answer is still no.