+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: good at going up to girls? tell us how you manage it

this is a very interesting question. There is no formula for meeting and going up to women. Just a few things to always keep in mind. First, you can meet women anywhere you go. There is no one specific location that women prefer to be hit on. However the best approaches are the ones that happen spontaneously and the woman does not even expect it. Second, what you say is not as important as how you say it. Here is an article to describe this in more detail [url]http://howtogetdates.wordpress.com/2009/01/08/the-perfect-thing-to-say-to-a-woman-part-1/[/url]
    As long as you speak with confidence and comfort, you should be good. Third, you must lead the interaction where you want it to go. You can not expect the woman to make a move, you are a man thats your job.

Those just a few things i learned myself by approaching women. It is not as big of a deal as people think, just be comfortable, enjoying the interaction and let the cards lay where they may. Hopefully, back at your place

just look at my thread

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/love-advice-forum/27208-will-help-you-get-your-someone-special-esp-men.html#post417186[/url]

you'll know how to flirt with someone, hehe

Honestly, the only type of "method"/"strategy" I have when I go up to meet a girl is to keep the conversation light and see if there's any type of connection.

If it's at a party and I'll ask her about the mutual friends there. Keep it light, but something we both can relate to. Chances are if she's giving you full sentences and asking about yourself, there could be a connection. I tend to stray away from the girls that just give those one word answers. Doesn't help any conversation and makes myself bored AKA no connection.

I guess if I were to have a strategy, it's keep the conversation within something you both can relate to. Don't get too personal and don't get too desperate for a number. Usually I don't even ask a girl for their number. If I feel a connection, then I'm hoping she feels the same. You always leave a girl wanting more. So, if you're about to leave, see if she wants more. See if she'll give you her number or you'll give her yours.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234