+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Creepy

Totally normal-looking, right? Yeah, I don't know what he's complaining about. He's even cute, in a clean-cut kind of way.
    Spammer Spanker

Your name is Mike?

I agree. Plus you kinda' look like fogell, so that makes you a badass.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

I am creepy.

I like to make little girls cry and I would probably kill and rape you afterwards when you are left alone with me.
    Don't expect anything.

Quote Originally Posted by boobaa View Post
    I am creepy.

I like to make little girls cry and I would probably kill and rape you afterwards when you are left alone with me.
    Awesome, I wouldn't feel bad eating your balls and then pinning you to the wall with knives.

Quote Originally Posted by Pears View Post
    Awesome, I wouldn't feel bad eating your balls and then pinning you to the wall with knives.
    Can I be next???
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Fogell?....

Superbad.
    ______

Yeah, McLovin is pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Pears View Post
    Nice.

But what do you actually think if you say someone is creepy? I usually don't think about people if they are creepy or not, try to take them just as they are, so this was the first thing that came into my mind with that word. Maybe it was also a bit of sarcasm, who knows.

So, what actually means 'creepy'? Are you afraid he is going to slice you up or what?

Some people have told me that I am creepy, somehow we end up as buddies very often...
    Don't expect anything.

Huh?What did I miss?

Damn it.

Quote Originally Posted by boobaa View Post
    But what do you actually think if you say someone is creepy?

So, what actually means 'creepy'? Are you afraid he is going to slice you up or what?
    There were a few people I associated with who became creepy. A creepy person does stalkerish things. I guess that could lead to someone slicing me up, but not neccessarily. I'll give a few examples.

One friend I had kept following me around everywhere and kept wanting to hang out with me, even though I had a boyfriend. One time, my boyfriend was in the area, so I hung out with him more. This friend seriously got jealous and moody. He kept telling me how I was not giving him enough attention and that my boyfriend isn't that special.

One guy was friends with me at first in college, but then stalked me, even though I had my boyfriend at the time. He kept following me around everywhere around campus. He'd walk me to class and then when I was walking back to my dorm room from class, he'd be there at my door waiting for me to open it. He kept wanting to talk to me to tell me how much he loved me and that he and I were meant to be together. He was saying how he'd die if I wouldn't go out with me. One time he demanded that I go on a date with him even though my boyfriend was present in the same room. He tried to grab me too. It got scary at that point and I told the residence coordinators of the dorm. He was upset that I rejected him so he caused a ruckus and ended up fighting police officers on campus, even knocking out one of them.

Another guy was extremely weird. He had an extremely high pitched voice and would loudly scream, "Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" every time he saw girls. He looked very naïve and nerdy. He was in a few of my classes. In one class he sat in front of me so he kept turning back to look at me every so often. Whenever he saw me, he would loudly say in his high pitched shrill voice, “Hiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!” and RUN towards me. It was embarrassing. There was a time when he kept following me around when he saw me walking around. He kept sitting himself down without invite at my table when I was eating at the cafeteria, even if I had other company. I tried putting stuff on all the chairs and say they are taken, but he’d still pull up a chair. I got annoyed at the situation so one time when he sat at my table, I told him I was uncomfortable when he’s around me and that I don’t want to be around him.

what happened?
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hah! You hit the nail on the head, Kiechi. I kept wondering who he reminded me of.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Wow, now I do understand. That really is odd.

So I guess I am more like, friendly creepy, or just a bit weird uh...

But those situations you described, Pears, could have been avoided if you had been honest. They were naive and thought you were their friend.
    Don't expect anything.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast