+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I slept with one guy.... twice!

I slept with one guy.... twice!

I need advice...

My girlfriend is 19 and I´m 29 and we have been together for more than 1 and a half years.

Everything has been perfect.

She went with her classmates in the graduade-trip, a lot of tempations and drinking

First 7 days she text me regularly, mostly before she went to bed and told me she love you so much and look forward to have sex when she'll be back... suddenly on day 8 (of 14) there was none or few and no horny sexy-text messages and sometimes celluarphone turned off..

I reached her the day after en everything semms to be ok. Yesterday I found there was something going on and I told here in text "I know trip like this offers a lot of tempations and I told here if there was something going on I just wanted her to be honest"

Yesterday evening very late I got "I love you so much but I slept with one boy... twice... no feelings in it but, I don't know...

I called her and she answered (verey wasted) and and said she doesn't know what she wants anymore and feels like she wants to be single

(I know for myself, how much I love a girl when I go in a drinking and fun trip, specially to a exotic countries.... the world opens up and I want to be free)

..... but it change when I arrive home the rutine starts all over.

She admited she had been looking at the boy at the swimming pool after sex nr.1 and wanted him again (not drinkin then)

This morning she text "Didn't you call yesterday? What did we talked about? - I answered just we talked about blabla (didn' metnion the topic)

Then now while I was writing this.. she text "Today we have 1 year and 9 months annivesary... we could have 2 children (smiley)"

Where I have more experience in the single/dating life and she almost none, I wont blame her doing this in this trip... worst is that is the same guy twice (two guys would be better).... I'm afraid twice the same guy than it has feelings involved which blurs me.

Question is: Do you think she will discuss having break or breaking up when she comes back or just she wants to forget this.

Isn't it like she is texting me like nothing has happen like she wants to forget this?
    Last edited by veryniceboy; 06-06-08 at 09:09 PM.

she's too young for you. find someone your own age.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What were you expecting when you tried to have an adult relationship with a kid? Let her go and find someone more appropriate.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    What were you expecting when you tried to have an adult relationship with a kid? Let her go and find someone more appropriate.
    She is very mature and doesn't want being single and loves me and everything...

But circumstances like this is temptating for everyone and she did what she did, but I think she doesn't want to risk loosing me for the "cold market"

If she was that tipical "kid" I would reconsider it

she is a typical kid. she wants to have fun and experience life and here's this older guy (you) who's trying to claim her for his own.

she's too young for you.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    she is a typical kid. she wants to have fun and experience life and here's this older guy (you) who's trying to claim her for his own.

she's too young for you.
    Well, technically we are at the same age... she 19 going 25 and I´m 29 going on 25..

Girls still guys I´m 22 and last year I was asked for ID when buying beer

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Wow, you just don't get it, do you? If you really ARE 29 going on 25, why aren't you embarrassed at your immaturity? Rather than make excuses for this inappropriate relationship, you should be trying to remedy your own issues. And no - she is NOT 19 going on 25. Most 25 year olds know how to control their impulses.

For the record, I was around 33 the last time I was asked for ID to buy alcohol. That didn't make me act like a 21 year old.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You have some maturity problems. Your screename is "veryniceboy" but you're 29. 29 year olds aren't fuccking boys. I'm 19 and would consider myself closer to a young man than a boy ffs

Dump her and find someone else...she cheated on you, so why are you going to waste your time with her. Plus she's too young for you. She's a young girl and you're a grown man. Plus any girl at the age of 19 that would date a 29yro is probably not very stable and has got to have some problems.

Go for someone your age who will be a bit more mature. Although age doesn't define maturity, they tend to go hand in hand. Also you said she was mature for her age, that's bs. If she was mature for her age she wouldn't be dating someone way older than her and sleeping around with other guys. You sound very immature imho.

She is the "typical kid."

Quote Originally Posted by veryniceboy View Post
    She is very mature and doesn't want being single and loves me and everything...
    No. She isn't. A mature person wouldn't have cheated on you twice. I would never have done such a ting when I was 19.

Quote Originally Posted by 1averagejoe View Post
    Dump her and find someone else...she cheated on you, so why are you going to waste your time with her.
    Exactly. Grow up, yourself, veryniceboy. You're almost 30 and you're having what amounts to a high school relationship.

I imagine women your own age won't give you the time of day, right?
    Spammer Spanker

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Wow, if you take her back after this I'd say you're more like 29 going on 13.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Let me guess, you're the type to possibly sleep around on her or have done so in your "younger days"; therefore, you don't see her as degrading this relationship and you think you cannot find better because you are no better?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She's stupid.

You're stupid.

I don't see why everybody is trying to persuade you to break it off.

I'd rather you guys concentrate the stupid in one place so I have less of a chance of crossing paths you.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hahaaaaa

Well, maybe she will outgrow her stupidity... she's just a kid, after all.

please don't get her pregnant.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast