+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Have I still got a chance with the girl I fancy?

Have I still got a chance with the girl I fancy?

A couple of weeks ago, I asked a girl out who I had known for a couple of months. We are both shy so had only talked twice in person. She said that she didn't have any feelings for me and wasn't interested in starting anything with anyone at the moment. She said she would love to be good friends though and she said if I'd known her better before, things may have been different.

I may never see her again now, because I just finished school and she is in the year below me. She obviously won't do anything with me one-on-one during the summer and both our sets of friends don't know each other so there is no possible way of seeing her.

I don't have her phone number but I can talk to her online and we have had a few good conversations. I'm also pretty convinced that she does have feelings for me as well, because she always looked really excited and flustered when she saw me, but is afraid of going out with someone she barely knows. So if I keep talking online to her for a couple of months and things go well, should I ask her out again?

Known her before what? How does she think you're supposed to get to know one another if she won't go out with you?
    Spammer Spanker

dont ask her again straight up. get to know her better first. speak to her online. eventualy get to numbers and start texting her. maybe one day u will see her randomly and from then on it is hard to fail. jsut keep speaking to her but dont be to keen or u will scare her off.

good luck