+ Follow This Topic

Thread: help!bit of prob with kissing...but great guy!

help!bit of prob with kissing...but great guy!

Hi,
    apologies in advance if i struggle with how this works as only just registered on here and not sure how to use this site!
    If anyone has any thoughts to offer id really appreciate it.i have met someonewho seems to be a lovely guy,i find him attractive and he sooo affectionate,great!....but...there is a slight thing with kissing..and i feel bad mentioning it to anyone at all but i dont want to handle this all wrong..he tends to be a bit dribbly,and sometimes not the best oral hygiene..and i end up feeling i need to wipe my mouth..ive tried guiding without saying anything directly to kind of make it more gentle kisses but as soon as it gets passionate its not good.it not technique as such tht is fine it just that.i cant hurt his feelings,,,but i do feel i can talk to him fairly freely...just dont know if i should just try to ignore it or should i be trying to tell him??he is a bit shy i dont want to bash his confidence!im sure im not the pefect kisser!!!!!how do i approach this?or dont i?

You're going to have to tell him... unless you want to kiss dribble mouth that has bad breath.

He won't know he's doing anything wrong unless you tell him.

I agree tell him...

Just grab his face and tell him here, let me show you. Then tell him, flat out, what he's doing not so right and what would make it better. He won't have his feelings hurt, he'll see it as a way on how he can improve himself. If he takes offense to it he's a pansy. My ex-girlfriend did that to me when I wasn't the best of kissers. I didn't see anything wrong with it, I appreciated it.

As for brushing the teeth and oral hygiene, well there's no real easy way around it. Just sit him down and reassure him you're not upset with him, you love him, but he needs to take better care of his mouth.

ya the guys supposed to be keeping himself in good condition for his girl, not letting his mouth go like that oh thats terrible lol, thats why I brush 3 times a day
    Disaster alert. Disaster alert. Teenage Marriage. Disaster alert.

thankyou

thanks for your replies,i guess im gonna have to be brave and try to maybe say something,i can see that if i dont it wont change,just gotta to be nice bout it,im sure he would hate to think i feel this way,and of course cans till try to guide the situation show what i do like ...hmmmmm have to watch this space i think im seeing him later...aaaaw would be so good for it to be better he lovely...wish me luk he doesnt get ultimately horrified if i mention something...communication is the way i guess..thanks all

I'd tell him, but do it in a jokey/friendly tone so he doesn't feel put down...

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh god. Scattygirl, do you know what scat means? How did you come up with your name?
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

anachronistic Guest
    Buy him a bib and a pacifier