+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Lost Man

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    Hell, in that case, I need some money.

*holds hand out*
    Hehehe.... Or you will hit me too? :p
    Dorénavant, je préfère être seul que mal accompagné.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensitive View Post
    I agree with you.
    A couple of replies upper you told me that I'd better stay alone for a while, why would this be better for me?
    I didn't say to stay alone, I said to not engage in another relationship for awhile until you are over her. It will be better for you because you're clearly not ready to jump into another relationship right now and you will end up hurting both yourself and another person if you try. Only enter relationships when you are ready, happy, healthy and looking forward to all the new challenges that relationships bring with them.

You shouldn't stay alone. I told you to go out and have fun with friends, make new friends, be happy and uninhibited.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Hehehe.... Or you will hit me too? :p
    I'll blacken your eye and put you in the hospital!

That'll be good for a few grand, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    I didn't say to stay alone, I said to not engage in another relationship for awhile until you are over her. It will be better for you because you're clearly not ready to jump into another relationship right now and you will end up hurting both yourself and another person if you try. Only enter relationships when you are ready, happy, healthy and looking forward to all the new challenges that relationships bring with them.

You shouldn't stay alone. I told you to go out and have fun with friends, make new friends, be happy and uninhibited.
    Logical, that's what I'm going to do, I have nothing to add to what you've said.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    I'll blacken your eye and put you in the hospital!

That'll be good for a few grand, right?
    I have no luck with women these days, that's a sure thing!

Well, I'm not a woman so it'll hurt more!

Wow...that's freaking crazy. You said her parents have money, right? She sounds like a spoiled brat that got everything she wanted and never had no said to her. You enabled her behavior by staying with her and giving her everything she wanted. Yes it is nice to give, but there is a line that must be drawn.

You sound like a wealthy man that has plenty to spare. But that's besides the point. You need to understand that you can't always be giving. Once in a while something nice is good, but don't buy her expensive stuff all the time. If she's there for you it won't matter what you buy her. You don't have to smother her with your money for her to love you. This girl sounded like a gold digger. So what if her parents had money and she got everything she wanted. She was getting older and they're not going to be around to support her her whole life. That's why she needed you.

Never let a woman walk all over you like she did. You felt bad because she was manipulative, she cried and knew you would feel bad and give in. You gave her pretty much everything she wanted. It's not selfish for you to breakup with someone who you're not happy with and doesn't treat you well. I'll be honest I was like you with my ex. She walked all over me and treated me like crap...but I guess I was scared of being lonely so I never left her. The thought of breaking up with her did cross my mind, but I never thought I could. But once we did break up after finding out she was cheating on me I learned a lot from the experience.

What you need to do at this point is, learn from this experience. If you're not happy with someone, leave them. It's that simple, if you don't think it's going to work or something is wrong there is someone else out there. Also having money, there's these things called gold diggers, that are only looking to leach off of your credit cards, so be weary of them. Another thing is take this time to build up your confidence and repair yourself. Give yourself some time to move on to the point where you're able to look back and laugh for being so dumb for staying with her for so long. Take the time to build up confidence and know that you can have someone 100x better than her, that there are women that are attracted to you that you could be with. But give yourself time. Learn to be happy with yourself before you're with someone else. When going into a relationship you shouldn't go into it expecting it to make you happy. You should go into it expecting to share your happiness. You should go into it knowing that if it doesn't work out you can get back up on your feet and you'll be alright.

Take up hobbies, sports, anything you enjoy. Focus on yourself now. Learn to be happy with yourself first.
    Last edited by 1averagejoe; 12-06-08 at 12:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 1averagejoe View Post
    Wow...that's freaking crazy. You said her parents have money, right? She sounds like a spoiled brat that got everything she wanted and never had no said to her. You enabled her behavior by staying with her and giving her everything she wanted. Yes it is nice to give, but there is a line that must be drawn.

You sound like a wealthy man that has plenty to spare. But that's besides the point. You need to understand that you can't always be giving. Once in a while something nice is good, but don't buy her expensive stuff all the time. If she's there for you it won't matter what you buy her. You don't have to smother her with your money for her to love you. This girl sounded like a gold digger. So what if her parents had money and she got everything she wanted. She was getting older and they're not going to be around to support her her whole life. That's why she needed you.

Never let a woman walk all over you like she did. You felt bad because she was manipulative, she cried and knew you would feel bad and give in. You gave her pretty much everything she wanted. It's not selfish for you to breakup with someone who you're not happy with and doesn't treat you well. I'll be honest I was like you with my ex. She walked all over me and treated me like crap...but I guess I was scared of being lonely so I never left her. The thought of breaking up with her did cross my mind, but I never thought I could. But once we did break up after finding out she was cheating on me I learned a lot from the experience.

What you need to do at this point is, learn from this experience. If you're not happy with someone, leave them. It's that simple, if you don't think it's going to work or something is wrong there is someone else out there. Also having money, there's these things called gold diggers, that are only looking to leach off of your credit cards, so be weary of them. Another thing is take this time to build up your confidence and repair yourself. Give yourself some time to move on to the point where you're able to look back and laugh for being so dumb for staying with her for so long. Take the time to build up confidence and know that you can have someone 100x better than her, that there are women that are attracted to you that you could be with. But give yourself time. Learn to be happy with yourself before you're with someone else. When going into a relationship you shouldn't go into it expecting it to make you happy. You should go into it expecting to share your happiness. You should go into it knowing that if it doesn't work out you can get back up on your feet and you'll be alright.

Take up hobbies, sports, anything you enjoy. Focus on yourself now. Learn to be happy with yourself first.
    You're so right, that's a wise analysis of the situation, gotta learn to be better with myself!

After going out for sometime and meeting new women you'll realize that luck has very little to do with it.
    Ask the wind for the way
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

She lost her virginity to you, haha yeah right. Girls say this stuff often, just like they say 'I love you'. In a few months, they are looking away and losing their virginity again because they want to 'experience things'. Well, at least some girls are like that, and its true. Probably lost her virginity to some niggar, was going around in college and now was the first time she experienced something more serious... It was all just an experience to her, nothing more.

But that is just an example of what can be.
    Last edited by boobaa; 13-06-08 at 01:40 AM.
    Don't expect anything.

whoa, what a spoiled little bitch. good thing you got rid of her.

Boobaa that's not cool w/the N word

And now? What do I do?
    I have no problems finding someone else, but how to choose, how to start something new? Do I have to start something new? I'm used to be with "someone" (even if the last one what most of the time absent).

There's already a girl that is interested in being with me, she looks nice, is it risky? And if we break up very fast, won't it be dangerous for me two heart breaks in a row?

I would not enter a serious relationship immediately after a breakup. I would tell them that I needed a break but perhaps go on dates, etc..for the time and enjoy being single.

And now? What do I do?
    I have no problems finding someone else, but how to choose, how to start something new? Do I have to start something new? I'm used to be with "someone" (even if the last one what most of the time absent).

There's already a girl that is interested in being with me, she looks nice, is it risky? And if we break up very fast, won't it be dangerous for me two heart breaks in a row?
    The fear of being alone consumes us all. I've noticed we sometimes do the most irrational things out of that fear. Your feelings and withdrawal symptoms will most likely be pulling you towards creating something new to mirror what you've just had. It's a bad idea because you will not be approaching creation of a new relationship from the right angle. You will be looking to recreate something you just had finding ways to "secure it" and with a new person, new situation, new circumstances it's close to impossible. You best bet is to pour your heart out to friends who will understand and comfort you. Casually date new people, nothing serious just getting back into the swing of it all. It will be hard at first, but just like anything withdrawal symptoms will go leaving you free to start something new with a clean slate.
    Ask the wind for the way
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast