+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Double dates

Double dates

ok so im going to ask this girl out and i was thinking of going on a double date for a first date. is that a bad idea? i already know alot about her because shes been my good friend for about 6 months. so i guess i dont really know what i would talk to her about over dinner. so i was thinking of doing something that was fun like go carts and putt putt golf, with me and her and my friend and his girlfriend. do you think she would like that. she doesnt drive yet because she is lazy about getting her license. and then after there is a great place for food across the street. the reason i want to do the double date is because i thought it might be easier to say yes to if i said "my friend kevin and his girlfriend are going to drive go carts, etc. and they wanted me to bring a date or something like that, would you like to go with me, it sounds like alot of fun and i think you would enjoy it." then i could ask her at the end of the "date" if she enjoyed herself. and if she sais yes, then i can ask her if she is up to going to a movie(or something) just me and her some other time. let me know what you think.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think that sounds perfect, including the way you are asking her on the date. This is a great way to ensure things aren't too awkward on your first date.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I agree. So many people come on this site without a clue about how they want to approach a girl. It's good to see that you had it already planned out.