+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: G Spot Rocks the G Spot

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

G Spot Rocks the G Spot

Does it exist?

Or is it just another random erogenous zone found in some women and not in others?

My girlfriend says it feels wonderful when I manage to hit her towards that front wall, but she never mentioned the g-spot, I just put 2 and 2 together.

Vash?

What's your take?

If I recall correctly you were anti-g-spot?

I'd get my ex to squirt playing around there...only when she was very aroused though. But I found she had to be begging for it for that to happen. First time was pretty freaking surprising.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm not anti-G spot. I just like to point out that there is no definitive scientific evidence that it exists.

[url]http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11518892[/url]
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Well... I don't know about other women, but I'm gonna say I have one. And whether or not you want to call it a G-spot, I know there's a massive difference in feeling when I/my boyfriend hits one particular spot in my vagina. In my opinion it's certainly not to be dismissed!!
    "You will always be loved, and you will always be in love with love... Don't be afraid. There are exquisite things in store for you. This is merely the beginning." - The Picture of Dorian Gray - Oscar Wilde.

I don't know scientifically speaking but it's possible that some women may have the 'growth' and others do not, imo.

Tedel Guest
    A friend is a gyno and she says yes.
    Try fingering your girl and, on the roof of her vagina, you should find a hard rounded zone, right? OK, the g-spot is supposed to be right behind it, and you are supposed to hit it repeatedly when you pull back your penis during the intercourse.
    Well, at least this was my friend's explanation. If this helps, fine.

Another way to make her feel better is by putting your fingers in a hook inside her so the hook hits the top of her vagina so that they are touching the rough area. Then take your other hand and put it on the other side of that area outside of her body and push with both. It adds to her experience.

You found it!

Whoop there it is!...lol...you found it and I'm sure she's glad...now go wear it out! and yes it exist!
    Frasbee pwned me in the ass.

very good advice in here
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

man oh man m I greatful it exists and I love it when my bf stays right there till I'm screaming

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think they've confirmed that some women have it and others don't, which probably explains why there're the conflicting reports on whether or not it exists.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The last I heard, there was some question as to whether or not an definitive G spot exists, or if it is merely an internal portion of the clitoris.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Tedel Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    The last I heard, there was some question as to whether or not an definitive G spot exists, or if it is merely an internal portion of the clitoris.
    Might be, just like men have a inner portion of their penis you can touch near the perinneum or (yuck!) when a man receives anal penetration.

That's what make gays feel sexual pleasure, as far as I'm concerned.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Just rummage around all over in there & find what feels good. For all we know, there could be H, I, J & 'K' spots too...
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

For years I thought I was one of those women who didn't have a g-spot, thus could never have a g-spot orgasm. Well my partner of last year proved me wrong by doin' it right. At 24 I had my 1rst g-spot orgasm; just takes patience and endurance; 1rst time took almost an hour to get there - with fingers - still can't have it through intercourse.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    Another way to make her feel better is by putting your fingers in a hook inside her so the hook hits the top of her vagina so that they are touching the rough area.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast