+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No sex in 3 weeks....what to think?

No sex in 3 weeks....what to think?

I have been with a girl now for almost 5 months and most of the time it has been great. Ever since the first time we had sex about 1 month into the relationship it was an almost everytime we saw each other occurance (for about 2 months). She initiated it as well as me. But now we have sex a lot less, and my drive is still the same she just doesn't seem as into it anymore. It has been almost 3 weeks since the last time we did and I am the one having to initiate it basically all the time now. I tried to ask her today what is wrong and whats different now....she said nothing is up and everything is fine. Eventually I asked her why we aren't having sex as much as we were a couple/few months ago...she eventually said "Im just not into sex right now". I said, is that gonna change soon? she said maybe. I then asked her if it was something I did and she said "No, Not really". I really really like this girl and she still is into me it seems (just got me a whole buncha stuff for my bday, still calls me baby and still calls me a bunch), but I am not sure what to make of this and what I should do. ANy help would be appreciated...Thanks!

Well, there could be a couple things. First, she could be stressed and just not in the mood for sex.

or

She might be having sex with someone else.

Yeah Ive thought about the 2nd matter and I don't think she is that type of person, but how will I ever know, ya know?

You'd be amazed at how many people claim that they didn't think their bf/gf was the kind of person that would cheat. It's not about someone being morally opposed to it. It's about them having a strong enough will to not let it happen.

Bringing up that question though will do nothing good...don't you agree?

You've just got to wait it out or break it off. Either wait and see if she really is cheating on you, or just break it off. You say you really like her so I don't see you breaking it off, but just keep an eye on things. Has she done anything suspicious to suspect cheating?

Males and females have sex for different reasons, and different things turn them on. Have you tried to be intimate with her without having sex, like talking about really emotional subjects or cooking for her? Maybe you just need to figure out how to turn her on.
    Spammer Spanker

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hold out on sex with her. Pretend you're impotent or something. When you start holding out on the goods, she'll want it more. Just don't try to initiate anything.
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think Calabria owns Sicily

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think you all forgot to mention the most obvious possibility: for whatever reason (technique, hormone fluctuations, etc) she isn't enjoying it. Women who enjoy sex want it. I know, I know.... you are a stud and she moans with pleasure every time you do it, just like every other guy on the planet, but seriously, I would consider what I am saying as a very likely possibility.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I think you all forgot to mention the most obvious possibility: for whatever reason (technique, hormone fluctuations, etc) she isn't enjoying it. Women who enjoy sex want it. I know, I know.... you are a stud and she moans with pleasure every time you do it, just like every other guy on the planet, but seriously, I would consider what I am saying as a very likely possibility.
    One would hope that if she wasn't enjoying it.. she'd tell him.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    One would hope that if she wasn't enjoying it.. she'd tell him.
    One would hope, but you'd be surprised. Most females are loathe to tell their guy he isn't doing it right for fear his ego may be hurt. Women (especially young ones) aren't trained to say what they mean.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I think Vash is onto something here. She could be not enjoying it for a number of reasons. Some of them being hormonal as mentioned or psychological or even physical (PC muscle issues etc..) I think you should be able to talk about this issue with her openly since you two have already been in a relationship for 5 months. Investigate her claim of "not being into it right now" a bit further and try to find out the actual reasons. Just don't react negatively to what you find out. Your end in mind is to find a way to fix this problem not agitate her.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    She could be not enjoying it for a number of reasons. Some of them being hormonal as mentioned or psychological or even physical (PC muscle issues etc..) .
    ...or even technique...

There. I said it. Sorry - someone had to.

Yup, or technique. Hopefully it's technique. Then the issue can be fixed a lot easier.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast