+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Feeling very sad tonight

Feeling very sad tonight

Most of the time I am the kind of person who is "on"! You know, joking, making everyone laugh. That sorta stuff. Well tonight I could really use a friend. I have been kinda seeing someone, (I say kinda, 'cause we have only been on one real date). I met him through my job and he was very charming and handsome and fun. We've been flirting and talking for about seven months, but it just started getting more serious the last month. Well, today he confessed to me that he's married. WTF??? I was SO angry at him, but now all I feel is sad. I could just sit here and cry! I can't understand why a man would do this. It's just so crappy. Thank God he told me before anything REALLY serious happened. Forgive me if this is in the wrong place, but I didn't think it was worthy of the dating forum. It's more of a I am so f***ing pissed off with men tonight forum. Sorry fellas....not all men. Sorry for the foul language too. I don't usually swear like that, but DAMN it to HELL. I'm mad. Sorry guys, it's just that I've been through so much of this BS already. I feel like life is just slipping away from me and I'm gonna wake up one day, old, wrinkled, and alone. (Well, maybe I'll have a cat or something......)

omg I hear you on this. a friend's friend was being nice. I didn't want to talk to him on aim cause i was busy with another friend part of a game. so i pretended to be my sister. He told "her" he likes me and has been trying to get me to go on a date with him... and he told me already he was married. I just thought i could have a friend.

all i can say is some (not all ) suck. ((see siggie below. lmao!))

you'll meet someone. (please don't become the crazy cat lady down the street!!!)
    (question and answer of the day)

why put on this macho thing?

hello... why do you think they are the stronger species??? its the male ego. all have it. it's when they use it. lmao

hell and they wonder why there are so many lesbians today.

i think they all must of watched this movie in grade school while we watched that horrible "puberty movie" and theirs was "what to say to a girl....by men, for men"

I say again Halla......you are hilarious! Thanks for the kind thoughts. What's so wrong with the cat lady? I visit her often. We have tea. (her cats are frightning though.......)

your welcome.

why you ask... cause the house always smells of pee. EEwww! and the hair and the hissing...

don't you watch movies? the cat lady wears big frumpy cloths with the little flower patterns that faded... her hair in a tight bun and has a fridge full of milk. Scary!
    (question and answer of the day)

why put on this macho thing?

hello... why do you think they are the stronger species??? its the male ego. all have it. it's when they use it. lmao

hell and they wonder why there are so many lesbians today.

i think they all must of watched this movie in grade school while we watched that horrible "puberty movie" and theirs was "what to say to a girl....by men, for men"

ROFL.........I'll keep that in mind!

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy18
    ROFL.........I'll keep that in mind!
    As a guy, I appologize for dumbasses that misrepresent us.

On another note missy! I thought we had a truce, then you go n steal my kickups...0o0o0o your gonna get it now!

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

Quote Originally Posted by Innova
    As a guy, I appologize for dumbasses that misrepresent us.

On another note missy! I thought we had a truce, then you go n steal my kickups...0o0o0o your gonna get it now!

Promises, promises Anyway, did I actually agree to a truce? I thought you were just gonna keep letting me win...............