+ Follow This Topic

Thread: how to make the first move on the first kiss

how to make the first move on the first kiss

im going to the movies with my g/f and i dont know how i should make the first move to the first kiss??

and any type of movie or ne movie sugestions??

I wouldn't make the first move at the movies. I think the best first move (as in easiest to pull off and even get out of if it wasn't the right time) is to playwrestle her. You know, goofing around tickling and 'wrestling' her pin her to the wall or floor holding her wrists and then go in for a kiss after looking in her eyes. And if it's a bad time and she gets upset, let go of her wrists, back up and say, "Sorry. I guess I just got a little carried away." Chances are she won't. Specially if she's willingly your girlfriend.

Or just wait till your sitting on a couch somewhere and you stroke her hair and look into her eyes. I would recommend some sort of bodily contact, as it can be a clue as to whether she's looking forward to it. If you place your hand on her cheek or on the back of her neck and stare into her eyes, and she doesn't fight it off or show that she's uncomfortable, I'd say a 98.37% chance that she's ready and willing!

'Chuck' Brown

thanx that helps but could i do it if we were watching a movie at her house on her couch or somthing.

Long as you make the eye contact. I would rather do it while talking though. But you can choose however you want.

lol, i think the best time is when its not expected, and go in for a peck first. So like in mid sentence when the girl is saying something particularly cute, just kiss her. Then again right after. Then open mouth, and so on and so forth.
    I've got to die when its my time to die, so let me live my life the way I want to-Jimi Hendrix

Yeah rocknroll9 is a master at this. Just go 4 a pizza and do wat he said

King Zarathu Guest
    don't kiss on the first date
    try running ur hand through her hair and just be talking with her.. kinda nibble on her ear a little and peck her cheek.. she might turn her head and if she does go for it

Quote Originally Posted by rocknroll9
    lol, i think the best time is when its not expected, and go in for a peck first. So like in mid sentence when the girl is saying something particularly cute, just kiss her. Then again right after. Then open mouth, and so on and so forth.

umm yeah, what he said

if she's your gf, then this is the way to go. nothing beats a surprising kiss IN THE HEAT OF PASSION. haha, wish my past boyfriends had known that.

Goes the same way with saying things to her too (i know this is changing the subject, buts its just so CRUCIAL). If you think she's beautiful or gorgeous (DO NOT SAY HOT OR SEXY) then tell her randomly.
    For example, the guy I was dating last summer--we were sitting in the theater, watching a movie. I'm all into it--then all of a sudden he leans over and whispers "You're gorgeous" in my ear.
    He treated me like shit, but that one surprising moment still stands out in my head. Its one of the most flattering things you can do for a girlfriend you care about.

good luck!
    Cinderella said to Snow White
    "How does love get so off course
    All I wanted was a white knight
    With a good heart, soft touch, fast horse
    Ride me off into the sunset
    [URL=http://dizzygirl.net]Baby I'm forever yours[/URL]"

Yea just talk to her and keep her comfortable. if you dont make her feel comfortable then she wont kiss you. just be nice 2 her and try and touch her hair. maybe kiss her when you are leaving each other then you will suprise her. just be nice to her.
    - Claire -

Quote Originally Posted by sfalexi
    I think the best first move (as in easiest to pull off and even get out of if it wasn't the right time) is to playwrestle her.

'Chuck' Brown
    i gotta agree with sfalexi on this one playwrestling works, is you gf is in to that sort of thing, thats how i got my first kiss and it lasted prety long and it started to turn into something els but we were interupted by my little sister and theres no touching when shes around.

if the playwrestling doesn't work then try to be alone with her whenever you get the chance, then slowly start making little tiny gesters to try to clue her in. if at any time you sense that she doesn't want what your doing back off immedeitly, and wait till she is ready.
    Last edited by junpie; 11-08-04 at 11:43 PM.