+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Favourite LF moment

I haven't been here long enough and Indi has posted and seen a lot more stuff here than me.

I don't want to limit myself to just 1, so here are a few :
    - I guess seeing GrScorp's posts that get people angry of how long they have to read to get to the point.
    - When I get thanked for a post
    - exposing my face to this forum, that is a feat of its own.
    - hearing about Illusional and DoesntMatter make a full out of themselves
    - Gigabitch coming out of nowhere, and making a solid point.
    - New posters messing with the forums

" Nothing is a waste of time, if you use the experience wisely."
    => Auguste Rodin

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    My favorite LF moment is yet to come

It will involve lots of alcohol
    will this involve you bending over for me too??

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kromat View Post
    I haven't been here long enough and Indi has posted and seen a lot more stuff here than me.
    Oh, I've been around here much longer than most realize. I'm a born again poster (child). LOL.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/intimate-forum/17633-rate-your-last-lay.html[/url]

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha and I never got to the bottom about who complained about that thread.

I actually really enjoy the more twisted, pathological randoms like David12 and nebulachic. There are a couple of other threads as well, I might try and dig 'em up.

I reckon when DM comes and here and reports his first lay will be up there. It'll be a release for us all.

Tedel Guest
    A thread in which GrScopr made a looooooooong post and then replied to it with other two very looooooooooong posts.

i like when i'm inspired to draw silly, dirty little pictures of people.

and then my personal favorite...

baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

^^^ now that is what i call funny.... and that's my favorite LF moment...

great illustration mis!
    i think i'm a guy with boobs (???)

Mine was reading the thing Hayward wrote about bumping into the love of your life years after breaking up. Soooo romantic.
    Spammer Spanker

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    when i first came acorss that picture, i actually thought that was misombra with her bushy hair, then i seen the dingaling..haha

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Oh, I've been around here much longer than most realize. I'm a born again poster (child). LOL.
    Shut up indigo

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Its in the 'talk shit' thread, gang. Try around halfway into it. Look for a photo of a green cucumber with eyes.
    That's not the cucumber post..... lol.

My favorite loveforum moment.... would have to be when Zarathu got himself banned for a poor attempt at hacking the forum... and then somehow getting ahold of other member's accounts and posting threats trying to scare loveadmin and what not.

My other favorite loveforum moment was when Kiechi got all pissed off or whatever at me, kept warning me, and then banned me unfairly... and then he had to spend a few months rehabilitating from his self-humiliation.

I liked that Loveforum poem, when Steve basically took my idea and innovated it

I can't say that the cucumber thread is my favorite moment, but I find it kind of funny that so many people got a kick out of it Now it's kind of like an inside joke that only the real regulars know about. It's funny to see the newbies' reactions to the references to this post...

The poolboy selections.

All the silly women on loveforum being e-attracted to stupid, immature boy posters, like Z, Lloyd, that one guy whose name I forget, that always said fcuk every other word, and so forth.

RSK making silly threads, and then people flaming him for it.

Hayward's silly descriptions... I remember specifically a story he shared where he took a piss in a mall where there was a mirror in front of the urinal

Too many to share, haha.

i liked when arty was here, and her, vashhhh, and i would have morning e-coffee.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    Shut up indigo

My other favorite loveforum moment was when Kiechi got all pissed off or whatever at me, kept warning me, and then banned me unfairly... and then he had to spend a few months rehabilitating from his self-humiliation.

AKA Exams.

:: Rolls eyes ::
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

anachronistic Guest
    The cucumber post refers to something I wrote way back when I was a youngin, that I shared on the forum. Contrary to what some members (maybe all of them) believe, it is one writing from a series, which is entirely fictional. I actually shared a few poems on here which made references to the same character, in case you didn't ever notice those. I was going through a phase where I was questioning my sexuality, and I decided to write a story which reveals the painful life of people who have sexual desires which are socially unacceptable, and how they mess with your mind, based on things that I found on the internet, saw on TV, and even interviewed several people (who had been registered as sex offenders) The stories focused on several sexual themes, like bestiality, homosexuality, incest, rape, pedophilia, and so forth. I have since then written the stories over and over, but I have not shared them with anyone, because, as made evident on here, through the example provided with the cucumber post, I end up getting accused of being the main character, even if I deny it and try to clarify it. You can see the same things with several authors of books and movies of today. So I keep things that are offensive, outrageous, and what not to myself. I wished that I could share these stories without being accused or held accountable for things that I did not do, that were works of fiction, created in order to help the rest of the world understand problems that many people everywhere have. I've found that you can't do that. People judge you by the things that you write, regardless of who you are. Even people close to you, who know how you really are. But I do enjoy the fact that some people found it funny, and is perhaps their favorite 'loveforum moment', but I really feel like I am crucified for it. That's why I can't say it's my favorite moment.

In fact, I really thought about going to school for a degree in English, because I have been influenced to do so by teachers, family and friends (hell, I was publishing articles in the newspaper at the early age of 14. I have won awards for many things that I have written. But early on, I've found that people interpret your writing how they see it. I've been flamed for other controversial things I've written and shared with public... I just can't simplify my writing and make it more abstract... and therefore it is pointless for me to write, if I can't make my point. With art, I can do that. That's why I study art.

For what it's worth.
    Last edited by anachronistic; 24-06-08 at 01:30 PM.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi View Post
    AKA Exams.

:: Rolls eyes ::
    Haha, you know I am giving you shit. We're all buddies now, aren't we?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast