+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Abstinence from Drugs and Alcohol

I hate pharmacy because ones cure is anothers misery and suffering. **** that shit, its just ironic like whole humanity thing. While medical people work really hard and cure people, I think i still don't appreciate it. If I am going to die, I don't want 100 liters of blood pumped into me, you can't cure everything!
    Last edited by boobaa; 28-06-08 at 05:22 AM.
    Don't expect anything.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by boobaa View Post
    I hate pharmacy because ones cure is anothers misery and suffering. **** that shit, its just ironic like whole humanity thing. While medical people work really hard and cure people, I think i still don't appreciate it. If I am going to die, I don't want 100 liters of blood pumped into me, you can't cure everything!
    It doesn't sound like you appreciate anything. You better stop smoking those J's if you hate pharmacy so much; you might hurt those poor marijuana plants.

Now get up off your kiester and think about what you've said, you ungrateful little rich kid.

Rich kid? J's? I am not rich and I certainly don't want to hear your sob story again, brat.

I don't smoke, that includes marihuana. Oh I do appreciate many things, especially the funniness of world and people like you, its funny because it is so ironic. Everyboduys trying to be nice towars each other etc, but still its a race of who is better off, who can give you the story which everyone will remember just to feed their egos. I am not a negative person, I do happy things, but I just see the world as ironic.
    Don't expect anything.

Rich kid? J's? I am not rich and I certainly don't want to hear your sob story again, brat.

I don't smoke, that includes marihuana. Oh I do appreciate many things, especially the funniness of world and people like you, its funny because it is so ironic. Everyboduys trying to be nice towars each other etc, but still its a race of who is better off, who can give you the story which everyone will remember just to feed their egos. I am not a negative person, I do happy things, but I just see the world as ironic.

Forest Gump once said... "stupid is as stupid does"

The song by alanis morrisette (one talking about irony)... all those things are not even ironic.

Anyways, the world is ironic because you choose to see it that way. You have been shaped by experience that contradict the view of your world from your eyes.

And that's fine!

Just because you don't see what we see, doesn't make you wrong. I do sense a lot of anger in your posts though.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'd let boobaa have his way with my bumhole just to ease some of his tensions

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    I'd let boobaa have his way with my bumhole just to ease some of his tensions
    Yeah, too bad he hates the shit to begin with

No wonder you can't get a girlfriend.

Please tell me where you think any personal story of mine has to do with this topic, because clearly that was a cheap attempt to insult me. By the way, I was partly joking you don't need to get off your rocker.

Anyway, you seem to be really biased about a lot of things. RSK says that's a good thing, but that's just because he doesn't want to go the extra mile and give you a better understanding. I do, so don't be so ungrateful.

Anyway, it's certain that some people are the way you said, but not ALL people. Cripes, I know many people who are not that way, and I live in America, which you think is such a horrible place.

Do you have any idea of how many things from our every day world come from the field of pharmacy? A lot of these things are normal every day things that you would never even think of as medical. Do some ****ing research before you just throw some bullshit rants out. I am sick and tired of people pissing all over things they don't know anything about. It makes you look like a spoiled future generation rat, in my opinion. But go ahead, and continue to throw out them out, and continue to wonder why nobody likes to be around you Boobaa.

Now if we could just throw away 100 years of technology, and just simply live life, I am all for that. I don't know about you, but I could live in the wild, without electricity, and store bought meals, and everything else... I think that's what you meant by your original post. I would love to live that way. I would love for all the pollution to disappear, and the vast majority of stupid people who depend on all of it to just disappear, because that would make life even easier for me. But that's not the way life is, Boobaa. You and I are stuck in this world, where nature is purposefully destroyed so that more dumbass humans can live. Life is still good for us, there are things for us to appreciate.

Now I hope you actually get something out of all of this. It seems like your posts have just been aimed at angry thoughts you have. And your responses to my posts have just been insulting, and nothing more. And maybe you didn't realize that I built my posts on the idea to make you think, and to help you.

My posts are far from angry thoughts, lilwig. Most of my posts here have got nothing to do with my emotional state and besides, lately I have been quite happy. The sob story part was a fast assumption based on the statistics that show people like you, DM, Dancer and many more like to turn threads personal. You want proof that pharmacy is bullshit? Fine.
    Since you live in USA, lets take that as a basis. Every year ~160 000 people die in drug side effects. These are mostly regarded as unknown disease symptoms. Companies like Pfizer pay the doctors to write subscriptions to their drugs. Its about money, not health. And the outcome is new drug nation where every minor problem is being solved by drugs. Now just look how many drugs are out there. Then look carefully how many drugs are actually needed and how many drugs are just for some minor bullshit. The worst part is that these things are animal tested. But animal testing isn't enough anyway since human reaction might be different.
    I don't say I hate everything, I am just being a skeptic. Surgery is different story, its not so bad but the beginning stages of it are ironic yes. You sew two dogs together and get a breakthrough to help all human kind. What? Ok, to tell you the truth, I don't think i hate anything, I am unable to hate. But I get dissapointed and feel guilt if I know someone else has suffered just for my well being. Don't you?
    Oh and don't tell me what good the surgical industry has done to you, I already know. Somewhere they waste tons of blood just because the body is alive, even though the brain is dead completely, and somewhere people die directly because there is a lack of medical care.

I am not angry, but I am guilty. Anger has always been something I don't understand completely, I think every person is angry about something, another people, teachers at school, calling them witches etc. I don't know, I have always taken human being as a human being. And oh yes, every human being likes to be in his comfort zone.
    Last edited by boobaa; 29-06-08 at 07:41 PM.
    Don't expect anything.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    So boobaa, what do you think of antidepressants? Are those drugs also causing more problems than good for the people using them?

Since you live in USA, lets take that as a basis. Every year ~160 000 people die in drug side effects. These are mostly regarded as unknown disease symptoms. Companies like Pfizer pay the doctors to write subscriptions to their drugs. Its about money, not health. And the outcome is new drug nation where every minor problem is being solved by drugs. Now just look how many drugs are out there. Then look carefully how many drugs are actually needed and how many drugs are just for some minor bullshit. The worst part is that these things are animal tested. But animal testing isn't enough anyway since human reaction might be different.
    I don't say I hate everything, I am just being a skeptic. Surgery is different story, its not so bad but the beginning stages of it are ironic yes. You sew two dogs together and get a breakthrough to help all human kind. What? Ok, to tell you the truth, I don't think i hate anything, I am unable to hate. But I get dissapointed and feel guilt if I know someone else has suffered just for my well being. Don't you?
    Oh and don't tell me what good the surgical industry has done to you, I already know. Somewhere they waste tons of blood just because the body is alive, even though the brain is dead completely, and somewhere people die directly because there is a lack of medical care.

I am not angry, but I am guilty. Anger has always been something I don't understand completely, I think every person is angry about something, another people, teachers at school, calling them witches etc. I don't know, I have always taken human being as a human being. And oh yes, every human being likes to be in his comfort zone.
    I can go on an extremely long rant on this topic but ..ah, I'm too lazy. It is not necessarily the pharmacy that is the issue though, boobaa. They are simply the middleman completing out the transaction. It's the pharmaceutical industry that is imo not so great all some of the times. New drugs are being made all the time. It all involves pharmaceutics, medicinal chemistry, pharmacology, biomedical science, clinical trials, basic biological science, medicine, etc. It can be very confusing who is doing what. I love it all the way up until you get to pharmaceutical marketing and then it looks pretty bad imo. Yes, there are some drugs that may cause much more problems than the disease or symptom you are treating. Many are just masking the symptoms now and doing very little in the curing. I am about cure or long-term successful treatment and not this 'quick fix' that the pharmaceutical industries have all of us think. Scientist rarely have the marketing to research and treat rare disease or study chromosomal abnormality. Wouldn’t it be great to treat those things? It is not realistic though. They can however, treat (in some way) other conditions that proper health and proper eating or herbs could have treated just as well. In fact, because I studied pharmaceutical and pharmacological sciences, I rarely seek conventional medicine. I, too, am like boobaa and only care for surgical treatment or drugs that really 'cure' or for those who must absolutely take the medicine in order to function (which probably includes everything anyways, lol). Most people don't realize that at the medicinal chemistry level most drugs are herbal products converted with some chemistry. We might as well start there ourselves. Eating healthy and taking care of our health can help some of the abnormal processes but not always. I have seen MANY people experience the side effects and/or die that are reported to be so low. True it may be low but that doesn't matter when it's you. People are dying from drugs used to treat non-lethal diseases such as arthritis. Drugs used to treat arthritis and the skin can be some of the worst medications out there for non-lethal conditions. Some destroy their liver, vision, hearing, nervous system etc..in order to treat there medical problem. We are living longer than ever before, however, so the pharmaceutics is helpful in many ways. Ah, I need to end my rant before I get hit by a bottle....or a bat. Carry on.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345