+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: i have a crush on my neighbor?

i have a crush on my neighbor?

ok al a sudden i started feeling weird, and i like my neighbor. i use to say hi and him too, but now that i feel this way i cant so i blow him off and i dont no more. He has been doing the same now, i dont know if he is doin it cuz i ignore him too or why. But now im like What? hellooo say hi to me.. well how shoul i approach him, i think he has a girlfriend. advise please!!!!!!!!!

Wow, I had to read that twice to understand what you were saying. Well, hes probably blowing you off because you are blowing him off. I mean just be yourself around him like you previously have been around him.

Try to be more assertive if you can and try talking and getting to know him better. Don't try to hide your feelings by blowing someone off, it will only make things worse. Obviously he won't say hi if your not saying hi or blowing him off when he says it.

Well if you get to know him and talk to him more you will know for sure if hes single or not. So your best bet is to go out there be more approachable and get to know the guy a little bit more. From what I see you just got a crush on this guy, it seems like you barely know him.

Am I the only one that sees that dating or having acting out on feelings with a neighbor could be bad? I mean you've got to see them almost everyday and live right next to you. It's not like you can just get up and move if something goes bad.

Quote Originally Posted by 1averagejoe View Post
    Am I the only one that sees that dating or having acting out on feelings with a neighbor could be bad? I mean you've got to see them almost everyday and live right next to you. It's not like you can just get up and move if something goes bad.
    well how old is the TC? I'm seeing this from more of a girl next door perspective. I've had a fling with this girl in the same apartment as me it was awesome and very convenient when we wanted to meet each other up if you know what I mean.

I really do not like playing games if I am looking for a long term relationship and not just a single night stand.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Wash your car in your driveway in a skimpy bikini and wiggle around all you can

i like my nextdoor neighbor

need some advise, i really like my neighbor and now i can even say hi, i dont know if he likes me too. We have never really talked, just say hi. But i have caught him starring at me. and he say's hi and smiles. But i thnk he has a girlfriend. How can i let him know i like him?????

You could wait til he doesn't have a girlfriend.

How can i let my neighbor know i like him

need some advise, i really like my neighbor and now i can even say hi, i dont know if he likes me too. We have never really talked, just say hi. But i have caught him starring at me. and he say's hi and smiles. But i thnk he has a girlfriend. How can i let him know i like him?????

Wait til he doesn't have a girlfriend.

You could talk to him. Just strike up a conversation with him.

Quote Originally Posted by kay View Post
    If he has the girlfriend than you have to wait till he makes the move.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

I dated my next door neighbor once. And when it turned out bad, I had to see him everyday. Was not a good thing.

Anyway, I'd make sure he was unattached first. And how do you know if you really like him if you've never talked to him? You may have a hottie neighbor, but what about his personality? Get to know him first, then decide if you like him or not.

you only need one.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Crappy relationships can take years to break apart. Who the hell wants to wait around for that? Until some formal commitment is made, some engagement or child or something, it's fair game. And people do not automatically beat the shit out of others because they lose a b/g-friend to that other. You'll find many more people that don't fight than those that do.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast