+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I still hate girls from middle and high school

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

I still hate girls from middle and high school

As in specific girls I recall I just can't stop hating and girls in general

I really wonder sometime if my hate for them, and for a lot of guys with certain behaviors and characteristics, will ever really subside. It's like I'm going to love them based on some innate biological programming, but the reprogramming that is allowed conflicts with that. Like right now, I'm writing a tame post describing how I feel, but how I physically feel is like punching my fist through their skulls. That's how I know it's personal, I don't just want to shoot them dead but kick their ribs in hoping that they don't all break at once because the satisfaction would be too short lived

It's like, every time someone makes a disparaging remark I don't want to say a word, not a single fuccking word, because words spoken to idiotic people (which would be almost all of them) are rather meaningless

You know, I don't think I even really realized it until Kromats post and actually some posts with Indi about something seemingly completely related, but... I realize I'm not even half-assing my attempts with women. I can do so much more but am not. Not even half-assing it, more like 1/10th assing it, and I think now maybe because I still have huge mental hangups maybe originating in how much I hate certain people and more generally girls. Mentally I still see them as enemies to some degree
    Last edited by DoesntMatter; 25-06-08 at 08:34 AM.

So what exactly do you hate?
    [URL="http://www.myspace.com/to0c0ol"]Myspace![/URL]

Don't you have a sister and a mother? They are usually moderating factors for this much anger towards females.

anachronistic Guest
    It's good that you 'hate' girls from middle and high school. Most of them, if not all of them, are just immature, manipulative little bitches that haven't released their inner whore and grown up yet.

Even some girls in college.... a lot of them. This year you will meet some women that you actually enjoy. Why lilwing??? Because thanks to the handy dandy freshman dropout rate, a lot of the dumb ones will be gone.

In my opinion, it is not worth getting all angry about. I think we all eventually get stuck with someone... besides, I have been reconsidering how much I want a girl to be ordering me around and stuff... because that happens a lot in relationships. The other day I was fishing with my bro and all the stupid ladies wanted us to gather firewood because we're the 'strong young men'. My answer to that was 'if you want to be treated as equal, then YOU go get firewood. Otherwise, get back in the kitchen. I am bringing the food home tonight.'

Some of them just think they can get you to do everything while they sit on their ass and eat chocolate all day.

And at least you're realizing that the vast majority of people are like sheep.

Each generation is just getting worse.
    Start dressing with shorter clothes, smoking, drinking, having sex and getting pregnant.

P.S. Their parents need to know what their kids are doing, it seems like most of them just think about their work and then their kids get in trouble.

" Nothing is a waste of time, if you use the experience wisely."
    => Auguste Rodin

Oh my god. You guys sound like a bunch of whiny 80 year-old men yearning for the "good old days".

I agree with a lot that has been said here. Especially lilwing's post. There are a lot of stupid people on this planet, I sometimes question how some of them are still alive.

Like lilwing said, college is like natural selection. Basically this is the beginning of our journey through life. And how hard you work and what you want to do in the future determines what kind of person you will be in society. It's not what you are in college, how many girls you ****, how many friends you have, how popular you are, or how athletic you are. Sure those are some fun things, but what really matters is, who you will be.

Don't be angry, people that are stupid will end up with dead end jobs and crappy lives. Of course sometimes one of those stupid genes makes their way through.

As for middle school and high school girls. They're all ****ing nuts. Seriously. They're one of those most immature creatures known to man. Don't waste your time thinking about them or being angry at them. And don't ever date one!

Wait till they get older. Females are like wine, they get better with age. The young ones are still grape juice...blah!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by shh! View Post
    Don't you have a sister and a mother? They are usually moderating factors for this much anger towards females.
    Yeah, I have 2 sisters and a mother. But they are soooooooooooo different from normal girls. All women in my family are cut from a different cloth than other females. To begin with they are all smart, my mom was valedictorian of an over 600 kid high school class and my little sister is ranked 1 out of over 400 kids. My older sister was in like the top 15% but she didn't do her homework a lot and probably never once read a single assignment for anything throughout all of high school. My mom was one of those women who said she wanted someone who treated her nice and would make a good father, and she wasn't lying like 97% of women who make that claim. She actually married a person very kind to women (unless said woman is a stupid school administrator or teacher or soccer coach in which case he may scare the shit out of her but that's something else) who not only treats her with respect but all women and men with respect unless they do something to piss him off, which usually happens by mistreating his family

My little sister who is going into her junior year of high school has never had a boyfriend or even any male friends as far as I know, and I'm glad because she is better than any high school chump she could ever run across

My older sister who is going to grad school this year has a boyfriend that she isn't serious about the knowledge of that is mutual. She puts her friends before any "significant other" because none of them have been significant

Basically being surrounded by such females made me not realize the nature of the other 97% of them

And lilwing hit the nail on the head. Women today want to have their cake and eat it too. They use cheap, dirty, hypocritical insults to men and each other. They want equality with men, which they have in all the helpful areas, but don't want ANYTHING to do with the unpleasant traditional responsibilities and tasks men have. This includes things in the realm of relationships, the workplace, politics, etc...

So what's the big surprise? That a large number of women are not good matches? Guess what? The same holds true of a large number of men.

Every school has females like your sisters and mother, for the record. Of course there are fewer of them than there are less-bright girls. How many people (male or female) can be amongst the top-ranked at anything?

My theory about people is this: there are a handful of actively great people, a handful of actively bad people, and the overwhelmingly vast majority are mediocre, whether they be male or female. It takes more effort to find the great people. You don't expect to find diamonds laying around on the ground, do you?

And I can give you plenty of examples of men wanting their cake and eating it, too. That is simply human nature.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Every school has females like your sisters and mother, for the record. Of course there are fewer of them than there are less-bright girls. How many people (male or female) can be amongst the top-ranked at anything?
    The school I'm at right now is filled with people almost exclusively like my mom and sisters. The nature of girls is the same though

I find it funny that so many women accuse men of being like pigs. Women are like pigs, they fuccking want it all

DM, you are one of my favorite posters, so I say this with genuine concern for your well-being.

"I realize I'm not even half-assing my attempts with women. I can do so much more but am not. Not even half-assing it, more like 1/10th assing it, and I think now maybe because I still have huge mental hangups maybe originating in how much I hate certain people"

^^That is your problem. You are insecure and perhaps somewhat lazy, so you don't (routinely) approach women. This has progressed to hostility that they aren't falling in your lap of their own accord. If you want to find any diamonds in the bunch, you are going to have to put forth a great deal of effort, and expect that it will be a weeding-out process. I'm sure you know the saying "you have to kiss a lot of frogs". You are stuck at the "frogs are yucky" stage.

Quit blaming women for your insecurities. It won't help you get what you want.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah, you're right. That's what I needed to hear. I was waiting for someone to say it

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quit blaming women for your insecurities. It won't help you get what you want.

I agree with shh! on this one. You have a LOT of anger inside you, and because you don't want to turn that mirror back on yourself, you're directing at a specific target (women) so that you don't have to hold yourself accountable for your shortcomings and insecurities. Hating on other people is not going to improve your situation. It's time for some introspection.

I'd like to add that women aren't the evil creatures you painted them all as. Indeed if I were to base my opinion of men on my past couple of relationships, my general perception would be that they are manipulative, lying, lazy, selfish, and just generally clueless, among many other horrible things. I don't think that way, though....because I know that not every man is this way. I've had to kiss a lot of frogs to find my prince, DM, but he was worth it, as were the life lessons I gained from kissing all those frogs.

DM, I think you need to learn to be happy with yourself and really love who you are, and then your attitudes towards others will change. Confidence (and not cockiness) can be a huge motivating force in your life. No need to 'hate' all those high school girls....what's the point?
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi