Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: now what!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post

Wait what? crap..

oh well.. back to the basics then..

What's the matter?

Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    What's the matter?
    If you read my hypnosis posts you would have got it..
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

If you read my hypnosis posts you would have got it..
    I read the hypnosis post twice. I don't understand what I should get. A manipulator would give up on me when he first try because I have lost interest in him. It would cause major frustration.

I read the hypnosis post twice. I don't understand what I should get.
    gauge.., surgical knife.., humor.., vibrator.., batteries.. QUICK! WE'RE LOSING HER!

As hard as this may be to accept.., if you're being hypnotized.., you might pick up on the cheesy lingo like.., "as you".., "while you".., "notice how".., "don't you?".., "isn't it?".., "why don't" "now".., "as hard as this may be to accept".. etc.. but that's one very basic & primitive style of hypnosis.., remember.., it takes place constantly.., if you are awake.., you are most likely in some form of trance.., now.., all that it is.., is emotional state management.. (when someone "or something" can manage your emotional state.., what you're feeling.., and the way you think.., they can ultimately influence "what" you think.., what you feel "you want" to do.., and finally.., what you end up doing)

Manipulation works the same way.., never obvious or overt.., always subtle and covert.., stealth and misdirection.., intent is hidden.., so are the modes of operation.., the trap is concealed under an inviting meadow of flowers..

If you pick up on it.., it is less likely that you are very perceptive.., and more likely the case that who you were dealing with was simply a poor manipulator..

Although now the joke is exhausted.., hopefully it's a little bit more clear.., (crap.., covert isn't working.., better stick to the basics.., overt manipulation.., flowers & gifts)

A manipulator would give up on me when he first try because I have lost interest in him. It would cause major frustration.
    We all lose interest in people who are anything but genuine.., perhaps because when we realize they're not genuine.., we also realize we don't have feelings for a real person.., but some act that's being put on..

I studied a little bit about hypnosis. It's is amazing how it works and yes manipulation works the same way.

I studied a little bit about hypnosis. It's is amazing how it works and yes manipulation works the same way.
    It's fascinating.., beyond manipulation.., to explore the emotional inner workings of the mind.., how we think.., the thought process.., and even attempt to derive.., "thought systems".., much like any other system..

inputs --> process --> output

it's so fascinating.., because it provides such a deep insight into the actual "process" by which thoughts are made.., and feelings and emotions are created..

Yes.., manipulation works the same way.., picking at the 5 major motivators for (thoughts.., feelings.., emotions):

- Ego
    - Self-image & Identity
    - Needs
    - Wants (desires.., dreams.., fantasies)
    - Insecurities

Any input that's thrown your way.., will satisfy or comfort (or; depending on what thoughts.., feelings or emotions you want to produce.., "aggravate" any of the 5).., to produce a desired output..

A good understanding of the process allows for more subtle and virtually undetectable inputs to feed the process and still produce the desired output.., but enough academia-speak..

Did you get the cute little emotes or not?

Did you get the cute little emotes or not?

They are cute and fun. I really enjoy them.

They are cute and fun. I really enjoy them.

I would.., but you'd probably just try and manipulate me into having phone sex with you..

I like it just the way things are..

I would.., but you'd probably just try and manipulate me into having phone sex with you..

I like it just the way things are..

Aren't some manipulations good?

Awww...okay..oh well I guess so..

i dont want to talk to her anymore, she really blew a gasket and i dont know what she is thinking. i left my road bike and guitar at her place. i really want those back. how can i get them when she doesnt answer me? should i just wait it out? she just got a new roommate yesterday and i never had a chance to meet the girl. so i dont know if i can use the roommate

Show up at her house before she has to go to work, and get them before she leaves.

Zero - your reactions on the last thread you posted about her struck me as being very odd... I think you need to really give some thought about boundary-setting and allowing yourself to not be taken advantage of, or I am afraid you will end up with another psycho girl like this one.

If you pick up on it.., it is less likely that you are very perceptive.., and more likely the case that who you were dealing with was simply a poor manipulator..
    Exactly! I wanted to say this, but I didn't know what her reaction would be.

If you catch on, the person doing the manipulation simply sucked at it. He isn't manipulating the women he's dating if all of them know about each other. He isn't manipulating you if he says "No, I don't wanna be in an exclusive relationship." He'll tell you what you want to hear and act on it, even if he knows he doesn't want it.

Quote Originally Posted by zerokool189 View Post
    i dont want to talk to her anymore, she really blew a gasket and i dont know what she is thinking. i left my road bike and guitar at her place. i really want those back. how can i get them when she doesnt answer me? should i just wait it out? she just got a new roommate yesterday and i never had a chance to meet the girl. so i dont know if i can use the roommate
    Just go to the house and get it. Someone will answer the door. If she calls the police, GOOD. Tell them she stole your shit and won't give it back.

Did you officially break up with her? She sounds really crazy, I hope she doesn’t destroy your stuff out of anger. I think you should try to get you bike and guitar as soon as possible, maybe try the roommate..

Wow she's nuts. And if she was scared about someone breaking down her door why would you soak in the tub. LOSER!! You're better off and I hope you get some sleep.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast