+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I Think I Have Rushed My RelationShip Or Not? And Its My FirsT Relationship Ever Help

I Think I Have Rushed My RelationShip Or Not? And Its My FirsT Relationship Ever Help

Hey Everyone... I dont know what to feel or what to do... I go to a gym club every wednesday and saturday... And everytime i go there is this girl i liked for quite a long time... Anyway, It all started last week when i first started talking to her and stuff... Then the start of this week, We was talking about relationshpis.etc, and we both said to each other are you interested in anyone at the moment? and we both kept on talking about it and at the end we both said each other... So i asked her out and she said yea but i want to know you more first... So we waited like a week and then she gave me a message saying we should go out now. So i said yes and we started having a nice chat about it... Since then (about 4 days ago). We havnt really talked much and stuff and havnt met her yet... but we are meeting up this saturday... I dont know if its too rushed?, ive only known her for like 2 - 3 weeks... And its my first ever relationship... Do you think its rushed and it will end quickly? Atm nothings happened, we still talk sometimes.... I just dont want any of us to get hurt in the end... And what should i do when i meet her?... much aprreciated for any help

How old are you? How old is she? How often did you guys talk before you started talking about relationships that day? Why have you never had a relationship before?

Thats what first dates are for..for you to get to know each other a little better OUTSIDE of the gym setting. i think you're overthinking everything just a little. keep in contact with her..have you got her number..email address etc? dont think too far ahead into the future..and avoid asking questions like "will the relationship end quickly?". if we all knewthe answer to those types of questions we would be lonely people wouldnt we?
    "We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little bit of each other everywhere."

You are overthinking it. I do the same thing all the time, much less now than I used to.

Look at it this way. She wants to see you on Saturday. Thats about as good as things could be going for you at this point.
    An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

Eek! Don't start making wedding plans yet! It's just a date, not a relationship. The purpose of dating is to determine if you like someone. It is not a planning session for the rest of your life.