+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: are you ready

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

are you ready

lemme ask everyone something. you all know what i'm talking about already so here goes. there is that feeling that you think you know what you want from life. you have thought about the long road and you've decided what you want to do with the rest of your life and that you're ready for a change. however when the change suddenly hits you UNEXPECTEDLY how do you deal with it? you have dreamed of this for how long but now that it's right here, right now are you ready for this change that you have dreamt about but haven't really prepared for?

i guess my bottom line is that this girl is really changing my life for the good. i promised myself that i wouldn't rush things but taking it slow is actually weird. i'm trying to live for the moment and let the flow go as it would and it is. but when it takes a turn in the river unexpectly, i'm wondering what everyone else thinks of it. i'm saying don't expect too much from life yet live it to the fullest. life will throw you a lot of oranges and apples, but it's up to you to make them compadible. if you're gonna worry about the future too much, then you'll only end up not having a future because you'll too busy being blinded by the bad thoughts, that you'll let the good ones slip you by. now that i think of this change, i'm actually a lucky guy because she is being really honest with me and i have to take that into consideration. wake up and realize that not everything is actully for the moment. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional
    ...there is that feeling that you think you know what you want from life. you have thought about the long road and you've decided what you want to do with the rest of your life and that you're ready for a change. however when the change suddenly hits you UNEXPECTEDLY how do you deal with it?...
    Well I have been dreaming of it for a long time now - thought I had reached it twice now - but still I have not gotten there, nor has it hit me... I wish it would though... but like you said... I dont think about it anymore.. I live day by day and live each day to its fullest.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    true... you've been married before and i haven't been anywhere near that. i'm just really scared about the future because you never know where it will take you. yet at the same time i feel that worrying about bullshit all the time will blind you about the present. raverboy

too true - I have learned one thing out of both my relationships - there is always a hidden force at play - some people call it karma - i think it is more than karma - if you do bad - bad come around to you - if you do good - good comes around to you - here's the kicker: if you think something bad will happen, it will happen - if you think something good will happen, it will happen.

If you worry about something in the relationship - then it comes true

But if you just trust that everything will work out - then it will

..this is the best feeling of your life... it makes you feel like everything for the first time is "real", not something you have dreamed about ya know?

Let it happen.. take one day at time and dont look so far ahead for a down fall.. let go..

Im happy for you ... .. relax .. it just love.
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha jane.. are you drunk? take a look at your double posts..

well this karma thing with me is different. everytime that i think i will end up with a girl, it turns to doo doo. relationships aren't a very good thing with me because i'll admit it, usually i get too drunk or something else. but mostly cuz i drink too much. however i'm really accepting of this girl and she is the same. she drinks more often than i do, can you really believe that?? yeah i know too, it's hard to believe ah. well she knows what she wants from life and i respect that. it's something that i never expected from her and that is what really caught me off guard. raverboy

see! .. meant to be .. To Alcoholics in love! ... WHA HOO!
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

OMG!!! Raverboy youre finding out you can live!!! My man grab life and enjoy it...try not to look so far down..but remain focused on what you want in life...for yourself.

Of course there will always be bumps in the road-you get over it and move forward and become stronger...

Take a chance man-and have fun enjoying the time you are with this new found girl!!!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha i'm all about taking chances. well not all the time but you know what i mean. i guess all this time, i was content with the single life. i hated all the problems and dramas from my last relationships and i didn't really care to get into another one. then finally i started to work with this girl and i thought she was really attractive. however she had a bf so i didn't really think much of it. now that it's all unfolding it's really weird but GREAT. i love it, and i won't lie. raverboy

Raver? I was there...liked stayn single for many reasons. And actually planned or plan who the hell knows on stayn that way for awhile...but someone does come along and makes you think twice on when you want it or who you want it with...changes directions for you-I know. But thats the great thing about life-sometimes you just never know whats gonna hit ya!!! (and not always the damn train)

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    All I can really say is that "The only guarantee in life is that there are no guarantees!"

It's a bit cliche, but it's true ...

I always tell myself not to rush things and live your life the way you want to. Never let anyone take you a different route, but I never follow my own advice. I think that the heart controls the brain a lot. My heart has a really hard time catching up to my brain. Meaning, I know what's right, but my emotions tell me otherwise.
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    not to rush things.. yeah i wish it were that easy. all this time i have been tellling myself not to rush anything. take it slow because she just got out of a relationship. yet it's hard not to push for a rush because there is so much you want to do, and so much you want to get to know about her. but then when she pushes you back and it's a mutual thing, maybe the rush is better than you thought it was gonna be. what i'm saying is that you can't expect too much, but when it comes your way you're gonna have to deal with it or get out of the way. raverboy

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Rushing is hard NOT to do ... I fell in love HARD with my last ex ... was it love for sure? I'll never know, I still have strong feelings even over a month n a half ... I got with her only 3 months after a 3.5 yr relationship ... Just be careful of whether the mindset is ready for something new ... good luck ...
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

stay in the way of this one...

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    yeah i know what you mean. in the beginning when sparks start to fly that is the glamorous part of the relationship. everything is perfect and you're dying when you're not with the person. it's how you deal with the rest of your life that matters. raverboy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast