+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is this normal?

Is this normal?

Well here is my story I have fell in love with this girl who I saw on a music video I understand if you think I’m crazy. Since I saw her I have thought of no other girls but her. It’s been almost 3 years now I’m seriously in love with this chick I’ve stop dating because of her my friends thinks I’m crazy which I don’t blame them but is this normal?

Pretty normal that everyone had someone in mind. Hope that someone appear in your real life and best can be your girlfriend. At least you had a aim in your love life.

I wouldn't get too worried about it. I myself have had some pretty unbelievable infatuations with people I've seen on TV or in movies or especially in my dreams. The way I've thought of it that made it feel more normal was to think of these people I got stuck in my mind as a standard. Not necessarily the people I wanted to be with but somebody as close to them as possible. I took it as an experience to learn more about who I was and what I was looking for in finding a girl. Try that, if it doesn't work, then I agree with joseph. It's good that love is your goal and maybe somebody perfect will pop into your life providing you with the love you need. Hell, maybe they're already there and you just don't know it yet. Lord knows that happens too often. I hope this helps in some way.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Thanks for the advices.

Zekk_T_Strife you sound like a pro you do this for a living?

Do I do what for a living?
    Heit ist mein taug.

Giving these advices out have you ever consider it as a career?

I suppose. I'm very interested in Psychology and it all comes very naturally. I also like to think I have good insight into how the human mind works. Right now it's a pull in all different directions for as to what I want my career to be. Do you think my posts show the potential to be a career psychologist or something of that nature?
    Heit ist mein taug.

Yes i find your post to be different from others you should consider it as a career.

Thanks for the advice, I may have to consider that. I'll take some classes in college and see how it turns out. Thanks again.
    Heit ist mein taug.

np